Chapter Twenty One

Taehyung's POV
As Johanna and Moa ran down I tried to catch up to them. I finally did catch up to Jo. I wrapped my arms around her waist. "I got you" I said. I heard her giggling. I let go of her waist then I took her hand as we walked towards the breakfast. When we entered the breakfast area I saw the boys and Moa sit on two different tables.

Jungkook, Jin, Suga, J-hope, and Moa on one table and Jimin and Namjoon on the other table me and Jo sat with Jimin and Namjoon. Me and Jo went to go and get breakfast. Once we finished getting the breakfast we went to the table. Johanna sat next to Namjoon. "But I wanna sit next to you" I pouted. "Too late" Johanna said and she looked at Namjoon and smiled.

We ate our breakfast and went back to our hotel room. "So do we have any plans for today?" Jin asked as he sat down on his bed. "We're going to meet up with Eric" Moa said. "WAIT,WHAT?!" Johanna yelled at her. "It's not that big of a deal, and you boys need to come too" Moa said. "Great." Johanna said sarcastically as she placed her  head in my chest to die. I rubbed my back. "Then Victor is coming after that" Moa said. "Yay" She  said after She took her head out from My chest.

"Who's this Victor?" I  asked her. "Just Moa's gay friend" She replied. "Wait, Victor's gay?" Hoseok said happily. "Yes" Moa replied and smiled at me. "So is he handsome?" Hoseok asked. We all giggled a bit. "You'll see" Moa replied.

*Time skip to walking to the Park to meet Eric*

Moa's POV
Me and Jungkook walked hand in hand. We finally arrived at the park after walking for about five minutes. It was about three minutes left before it was ten o'clock. Me and Jungkook sat down on a bench, Hoseok and Jimin sat on a swing and Jin watched them, Suga was asleep on another bench, Namjoon was sitting in the grass looking at the sky and Jo and Tae was running around like little kids. Cute.

I looked at my phone to check the time it was 09:59 am. He was about to come I could just feel it. "Stay here" I said to Jungkook he nodded. I started walking towards Jo she was sitting in the grass next to Taehyung and Namjoon. "Jo he's coming" I said. She stood up, Namjoon walked back to the other ones. "Tae you can go" I said. "But- "you heard me now go back to the other boys" I said. He gave Jo a kiss on the forehead "Just be safe okay" he said and ran off the the other ones.

I saw someone walking towards me and Jo. It was him. Eric. He came up to us ,he took of his hood. "Hi" he said to Jo. I simply just watched them talk. "Eh h-hey E-Eric" Johanna stuttered. "I just wanted to tell you something, I've been wanting to tell you this for a long time" Eric said and scratched the back of his head. "What is it?" Johanna said and looked kinda confused and a bit sad.

"I-I still love you"he said and looked up to meet with her eyes. "No you don't and you never did you little piece of shit, I took all my time to be with you and you cheated on me, And you think I will forgive you? No, and now I found the real love of my life Taehyung so just leave me fucking alone okay!" Jo said with tears in her eyes and she ran off. "And I don't like you either you shit" I said and punched him in the face. I felt someone take me up.

It was Jungkook he lifted me up and started walking away. "I will fucking kill you stupid jerk!" I yelled as Jungkook carried me. I saw that Eric ran away. That shit I will end him sometime. My anger started to go away but it was still there I sat down on a bench with Jungkook. I saw everyone surrounding the crying Johanna except for Hoseok. I started looking for him until I spotted him sitting on a swing next to Victor a bit away.

"What happened" Jungkook said and interrupted my thoughts. "Huh?" I said as I came back to reality. "What happened?" Jungkook said as he tilted his head a bit and raised his eyebrow. "It's about that shit Eric, I don't want to talk about Okay?" I sighed. "It's okay" he said and gave me a smile. I let my head lay against his shoulder and he had his arm around me.

I looked around to see where everyone was but Hoseok and Victor was.....gone.