16. Chapter Apologize!

Justins POV  

What if my record company fire me? What if nobody wants to work with me? What if my Beliebers leave me?

I was tense and nervous, unsure of what to expect at home. How bad will it be? Such a story can ruin my whole career and I have a feeling the Scooter is hiding something from me to protect me and my feelings but I can see in his face that he is tensed.  

"Are we nearly there?" Ryan screamed through the entire aircraft. I sent him a dirty look, and put my index finger on my lips as a sign that he shouldn't be so loud. In my left arm my girlfriend was sleeping peacefully. He rolled his eyes and chuckled.  

"I'm hungry." Murmured Za.  

"We do have just eaten." I muttered back. I feel just like in kindergarten.  

"So what?" Za murmured again and sticks out his tongue. I'll kill the guys, I swear.  

"Jay, don't forget, you love the guys." Whispered (Y/N) suddenly and snuggled closer on me. Completely surprised, I looked over at her and winced.

Sometimes I feel like she can read my thoughts. She is the only one who can calm me at the moment. I have a feeling she is the only person who really understands me.  

"I thought you were asleep." I whispered and gave her a kiss on the head.   

"I'm…I only talk in my sleep." She giggled and put her hand on my thigh, gently she began to stroke me, what excited me. Her hand moves in the direction of my crotch.   

"Baby, what are you doing?" I asked her excited, so that only she can hear it. She lifted her head to meet my eyes. She licked her sexy lips and sent me a seductive look.  

"Airplane restroom, in 2 minutes!" She said dominant, pressed her lips on my roughly and climbed over me to stand up. I winked at her as the excitement grew in me.

Luckily they were all so busy with themselves that they wouldn't even noticed that I and my girlfriend disappear for a while.  

Exactly 2 minutes after (Y/N) disappeared, I followed. I squeezed my way past some of the flight attendants, smiled at them politely and trying to hide that I already had a hard one.  

"Baby?" I whispered against a locked toilet door and knocked lightly. Gently the door opened and the beautiful head of my girl popped out. She pulled me by my collar roughly into the restroom and slammed the door behind us shut.

It took me a moment to realize that she was standing in front of me in only her underwear. What's gotten into her?  

I squeezed her hot body on mine, she took off my pants and boxers, and I got rid of my shirt while we caressed each other and was kissing wildly. I moaned into the kiss as her hand landed on my cock. I turned us around to set her on the sink. With spread legs she sat in front of me as I knelt down to her.  

END POV  

Justin didn't play around; his tongue spoiled your clit while he slid two fingers slowly into your wet, hot entrance. You reach roughly through his hair as you enjoy his magic and moan lightly.

"OH, Justin. This is so good! Oh my God."  

His tongue made ​​a circular motion, as his lips slightly sucked at your center. You've been begging that he should never stop, it was so good. While he was massaging your breast with his second hand, you feel like the excitement in you constantly grows.