46. Chapter Dirty Dancing

Your POV

“Where is Bizzle?” I asked Giovanni, as we sat on the patio and drank wine. He shrugged his shoulders.

“He was gone after you left.” He said, looking at the starry sky. I followed his example and look at the star, which seemed to be so much closer. 

“I have left?” I asked, confused, but I'm here with Giovanni. He nodded and looked over at me. He took a sip of his wine and smiled.

“You went back to Justin. It was time.” He said quietly. He still looked so balanced. I've known him for so long, but I have never seen him so happy.

“How long was I out?” I asked him, totally confused.

“In the real world only a few days here with me for an eternity.” He said and winked at me. I still don’t understand where we are and why.

“And why am I here again?” I asked,looking at him intensively, studing his face.

“Because you haven’t yet completed.” Replied Giovanni. Does he mean my short-term amnesia? Again he nodded, as if he could hear my thoughts.My heart began to race, I couldn't concentrate and everything started to spin around me.

"Sis, stay calm, breathe." He said, when he saw the chaos around us.

“I still can’t remember what happened to me. At least, not everything.” I told him, slightly out of breath. He sat in front of me. He looked at me lovingly, took my hand and placed it on his chest. The colors around us disappeared slowly, it began to blur. The only thing that was good to see was Giovanni.

“What do you feel?” He asked me. I just froze, I could feel the heat of his body through his shirt, I could feel the love he felt, for me, for everything but his chest wasn’t moving.

“Nothing. No heartbeat.” I muttered shocked. He smiled. What's this? What does that mean? The chaos around us grew. "What happens here? I'm afraid Giovanni." The first tears ran down my cheek.

“It’s okay, Sis. Don't cry. I’m free. I've never been happier.” He said softly and held my trembling hands. “I'll always take care of you. Okay? I love you.” He gave me a kiss on my lips, suddenly, his feet left the ground and he hovered a few inches above the marble floor. He smiled at me, winked and flew away.

If you fly you won't go back.

*****

Shocked, I woke up. I was still lying in my hospital bed. My whole body was shaking, Justin tightened his grip around my body instinctively, but still gently, because he didn’t want to hurt me. He was snoring softly, his heart beat softly and quietly in my ear. Heartbeat! And so all the horrible pictures came back in my memories.

~Memories~

Everything was hectic, shots were fired, the guys fought. My head hurt more and more, I could barely stand. When I saw Alexa suddenly aimed the gun at my brother. Everything happened so fast, but I saw everything in slow motion. My heart stopped, I couldn’t breathe when she fired the shot and hit Giovanni directly in the chest.

With my last bit of strength I ran to him and pressed my hands with full force to the wound, the blood flowed from his body. I have to stop the bleeding. Please, God, help me!

The earth came to a stop. Everything was blurred, Giovanni was the only one I could see. His face was twisted in pain. I screamed and cried hysterically. Giovanni grabbed my hand which I pressed to his chest and was coughing blood. Justin came running over to us, sat down beside me, he immediately pulled his shirt off and placed it under my bloody hands.