33. Chapter Anything for you!

Justins POV

Some days passed, the mood calmed down. Giovanni and Ciccio asked Vito for help. So he set up all what was needed to search for the two men who was the only ones who could betray us. Vito made ​​sure that he keeps an eye on Alexa, she has been watched around the clock. (Y/N) worked again, and again more than necessary, but she needed the work as a distraction. I was looking forward to Dean, he should come in a day or two back to LA so that we could start working. I in fact also could use distraction. I was just on my way to the court, so I can finally get my driver's license back.

My girl knows nothing about it, I want to surprise her today and pick her up from work. We’ll go for dinner, then we look at the sunset and then we’ll have sex, so at least that's my plan.

“You belong in jail.”

“Well, why are you here at the court again? Who did you beat up this time?”

“Do you have trouble with the law again? Drug abuse?”

Those were the harmless things that were screamed at me when I left the van and made ​​my way to the courthouse. Armed with a hat and my sunglasses I hid my angry face between my bodyguards. Luckily I didn’t have to wait long and got my license back quickly. On the way to (Y/N) I made ​​another short stop at the flower shop and bought a large bouquet for her. I park the car in the garage and took the elevator to Scooter’s office.

“What are you doing here?” Asked Scooter surprised as I entered the office, with the flowers in my hand.

“I wanted…” I started but was interrupted by Scooter when he saw the flowers.

“Wow Justin, you shouldn’t have.” He said, and giggled like a little girl. I rolled my eyes and sighed.

“They're obviously not for you. Where is my girl?” I asked, looking around the office. She doesn’t sit at her desk. Suddenly Scooter looked at me confused.

“She's not here.” He said and looked at his watch. “She's gone two hours ago.” He added. I looked in inquiringly.

“And you know where she went?” I asked almost annoyed. My hands fell to my sides, the flowers hanging down.

“I think she went to the dance school. This (Y/N) does often after work.” He told me, he was surprised that I didn’t know that. And I was surprised that I didn’t know that. I quickly said goodbye to Scooter, so he doesn’t come up on the idea to talk with me about Business. I jumped in my car, started the engine, it was nice to be able to drive again. I knew in which dance school she would be so I made ​​my way to her. Maybe I'm still on time and can watch her a little.

I drove into the parking lot of the dance school and immediately saw (Y/N) who was talking to other dancers. She was so into her world that she hasn’t noticed that I drove past her only a few steps away from her. I killed the engine and watched her for a while. Too many male dancers surrounded my girls for my taste. She laughed, there were touches exchanged, hugs and even a few goodbye pecks on the cheek. The jealousy in me grew and I was angry. That’s what she is doing when I’m not with her, interesting. A towel lay on her shoulders, she wore a jersey under which one could see her sports bra and a super tight leggings.

One of the sweaty, well-trained dancers put his arm around her waist and at this moment I freaked out. I jumped out of the car and ran to the group. (Y/N) eyes darted in my direction, she smiled at me happy, but the smile quickly disappeared as she saw how angry I was. The dancer immediately removed his hand from her and she looked at him confused, then back at me; having wrinkles on her forehead.