14. Chapter Oh baby!

Still overwhelmed by your visit to the children's home, you both arrived back at the hotel. The others were all in the bar and chatted animatedly.

The atmosphere was great, as Justin and you came back hand in hand. At first, no one has seen that you have come.  

You have Justin's hand released and run up to Johanna. Without warning you hugged her and started to cry of joy. 

Justin came afterwards and immediately hugged his mother. Everyone looked at you surprised no one knew where you were.  

"Pumpkin, what's up?", Johanna asked you beaming with joy, she knew that this were tears of joy. You've your tongue still not found. 

Totally excited and full of love you sought for the right words.  

"T-today was the best d-day of my life.", you stutter as you loosed your embrace and look at her smiling and sobbing. Jo gave you a kiss on the cheek when you realized that everybody was looking at you and Justin. Partial worried faces, others were curious, Justin's mother looked confused, as her gaze went to Justin.

"But you aren't engaged now, right? Or are you pregnant?", she asked, almost anxiously. 

Scooter froze as the words felt, when the others were tense. Justin and you looked at each other dumbfounded and began to laugh when both of you were shaking your heads catch unaware.

Justin and you have told the other about your emotional day when you did set down with them at the bar.

Everyone listened to you attentively and loved it.  

"I'm so proud of you.", Jeremy said and puts an arm around Justin's shoulders as he pressed him to himself and kisses him on the head.  

"Where are the kids?", Justin asked, after a while. 

"The two are in bed. They were so tired.", Jeremy said and smiled at the thought of his other two children.  

"What about tomorrow, I thought we may could spend the day out, like rent a yacht or something like that.", Ryan asked and took a sip of his drink. Everyone nodded in agreement. Scooter went to the reception to get everything organized, as you have excited entertain each other.

After a good hour Pattie, Jeremy and Scooter went to their rooms; you did stay in the bar and had fun. Johanna and Ryan have told about their successful shopping trip, you were so happy that Jo has settled in so quickly and easily with your new ‘family'.  

Your gaze wandered from face to face as you listened carefully to each and admire their joy and satisfaction.

Justin has really great people around him, it all makes sense. It was hard for you to control your emotions, the events of the last few hours, days weeks were unbelievable for you.

So many ups and downs in such a short time, your life was previously not boring or quiet but since you know Justin it's the complete chaos. But you love this chaos because Justin is a part of it and to be without him is unimaginable for you.  

The time in the bar passed quickly, Za and Fredo were drunk slowly but surely, Johanna looked a bit tipsy too.  

"Thank you so much for letting me come along. I don't even wanna go back home.", purred Johanna drunk and smiled at us all.  

"Well then just stay with us.", Justin said before you could say it. 

You had to giggle and look at Justin loving. He can read your thoughts and his hospitality makes you weak.