19. Chapter Decision please!

"Baby, are you done? We'll be late!" Justin called up from the ground floor.  

"2 minutes!" You called out of the bedroom when you ran frantically around the room and have looked for your stuff.  

"Jay, where is my phone?" You call down, when you stood at the railing. Justin looks up at you and smiles at you admiringly.  

"Juliet, oh Juliet, is that you?" Justin fools around and stretches out his hand theatrically in the air. You shake your head, laughing. In his hand your phone.  

"You are such a windbag." You giggle and go quickly down the stairs. He makes an offended face and hid the phone behind his back, as you wanted to grab it.  

"What am I?" He asked with raised eyebrows.  

"You're a teaser, Justin. Give me my phone." You say, as you stand in front of him, trying to grab behind his back to snatch your phone out of his hand, chanceless.  

Your POV  

"Kiss!" Justin said, pointing to his pursed lips. I looked at him seductively, took his face in my palms and pulled him closer to me.

Our lips were only a few centimeters away from each other. His breath hit my lips as the tension rises. This moment just before a kiss is the most beautiful. Our lips united softly as Justin easily bit into my lower lip, a soft moan escaped my lips, when his tongue slipped into my mouth finding my tongue.  

In a moment of inattention, I reached behind his back and snatched my phone. Giggling, I turned away, broke the kiss and took a step back when he reacted quickly and tried to get it back, laughing.  

"You've tricked me." He cried, laughing. I giggled and put the phone in my purse, which stood on the sideboard in the hall. I winked at him victorious.  

"I'll never kiss you again, never again!" He said jokingly. I looked at him in surprise; just the thought never to feel his lips back on mine was bad even though I knew he was joking. I looked at him; pouting, then I broke eye contact and looked at the floor. He began to giggle hugged my waist and pulled me close to him. A soft kiss landed on my forehead.  

"We have to go. Giovanni and Ciccio are waiting for us." He whispers against my skin as I inhale his fragrance.  

"I'm so excited to see how the restaurant looks like. The guys have flown in one of the best Sicilian cooks." I cheered as we left our house, hand in hand and were on our way to the car park.  

"Which car do you want to ride today?" Justin asked with a smile. I pointed my lips thoughtfully, tapping my free index finger against my cheek.  

"Decision please!" Justin cried laughing and pushed me lightly in the side. I laughed and pointed to the Smart. Justin looked at me and raised his eyebrows.  

"Really? I mean you can ride any car that you want and then you take the smallest and slowest?" He was surprised and somehow impressed. I nodded, making my way to the driver's door, followed by Justin.  

******  

"Oh my God look how many people and photographers are here." I said in amazement when we parked in front of the restaurant. Justin looked at me knowingly and nodded.  

"I told you that I invited a few friends." He said and gave me a kiss on the cheek.

"I'm hungry!" He muttered and got out, he went at a quick pace around the car and opened the door for me; such a gentleman.  

"I'm blind." I muttered with a laugh as the photographers started to take pictures of us like crazy. Justin and I post on the red carpet for the cameras; Justin signed some cards till one of the bouncers escorted us into the restaurant.