36. Chapter Even more surprises?

YOUR POV

“Jay, where this dress come from?” I called when I could hardly believe my eyes. The dress which I had tried on a few days ago in the boutique suddenly was hanging in my closet.

“The luggage is downstairs, the plane leaves soon we have to go.” Justin called back and came into the dressing room. I held the white-golden gown dreamy against my body, and looked at myself in the mirror. Justin grinned at the sight and watched me through the mirror.

“You've bought it.” I mumbled and turned to face him. He nodded and shrugged his shoulders.

“It is made ​​for you.” He said and winked. “But baby, we need to go now.” He added. I nodded and hung the dress in the closet.

“I'm looking forward to the wedding.” I said as we sat in the plane and the flight attendants showed the emergency exits. Justin took my hand in his and kissed it.

“I'm looking forward to something else.” He said softly and leans to me to lay his head on my shoulder. I looked at him in surprise. What does he mean? He chuckled and closed his eyes.

“The bachelor party?” I asked, curious whether I’m right in my conjecture. He looked up at me, surprised.

“That's right there will be a party. Shit, I’m in charge to organize the party. But no, I didn’t mean that. There is something else, but I can’t tell you. It's a surprise.” He said with wide eyes.

“Even more surprises?” I asked, confused and smiled at him. He nodded and licked his lips impishly.

The plane took off, I love this feeling, when one is pushed into the seat and suddenly flies. It gives me the feeling of freedom and from here the world looks so beautiful. I stared out the window, we were hovering above the clouds and the sun shines in all its splendor. A light snoring caught my attention. Justin fell asleep after a few minutes of flight time. How does he do that? Like an angel he sat in his chair, with a slightly open mouth and his arms folded across his chest. I had to giggle at the sight.

He has worked a lot the last few days and not slept much, so it doesn’t surprise me that he can fall asleep no matter where he is. The next few days will also be stressful for him, so I decided to leave him in peace and to ask the flight attendants not to wake him for lunch. So I sat there and had no one with whom I could talk. My head started to work and my mind went crazy and then I remembered the lively conversation that Justin and I had after Dean left LA.

*Flashback*

“Will you explain to me what you mean as you said that Dean is hoping to have a chance with you?” Justin said after he comes out of the studio home. I sat on the bed, combing my hair. I backed away, stood up and went to the bathroom, but before I could close the door Justin put his feet in the gap so I had no chance to close it.

“What are you doing?” He asked in surprise and looked at me distrustful.

“Justin, I don’t wanna talk about him.” I whimpered and sat on the edge of the bathtub. He looked at me confused and squatted in front of me.

“I don’t accept that for an answer.” He said quietly, looking up at me. I sighed and looked at my hands lying in my lap. What should I do now? I can’t tell him that Dean is flirting with me. I could slap myself that it slipped out of my lips earlier today in the studio.

“(Y/N), I have time. I wouldn’t let it go this time.” Justin said, continue trying to make eye contact. I held my breath and just hoped that the earth tears open and swallowed me. But it didn’t do it, of course. I sighed, closed my eyes and counted to ten, but Justin was still sitting in front of me, patiently and looked at me questioningly.