43. Chapter That's good, right?

Justins POV

“Mr. Bieber.” Welcomed me to the doctor, as he entered the room.

“Doc.” I saluted back and looked up at him.

“The nurses have told me that the night went well.” He said and looked at the recordings of the machines. I nodded, they had said the same to me.

“Is she out of the woods?” I asked nervously as he studied the results. His brow was furrowed.

“I see strong atypical brain activity. Between two and three a.m.” He said and controlled other papers.

“Atypical?” I asked, worried and stood up.

“Yes, atypical for an artificial coma.” He muttered. “I can reassure you, however, it isn’t bad on the contrary it is a good sign.” He said, looking at me.

“Have you noticed something tonight? Has anything happened?” He asked, putting the file in his hand to the side. I looked at (YN) then to my guitar.

“I sang for her.” I said thoughtfully, monotonous.

“Could you do it again?” He asked curiously, I shrugged my shoulder, nodded and sat down with the guitar next to the bed. I cleared my throat and just tuned the guitar.

So girl
You just be honest with me, I know we can make this work
Love you

I know that you afraid, babe
But you don't need to be saved, babe
You just need someone that understands
And I think I need the same, babe…

END POV

(YN) POV

Hopefully you'll give me a chance
All I want is love and romance
I wanna give it all, give it all to you

Bizzle, the music is back. I said pleased and looked over at the tiger who was sitting next to me in the sun. Where does that come from? That voice...I know that voice. Who is this? It sounds so beautiful. I listened to the angel's voice and enjoyed the ease that it sent me. Until I heard someone say my name. I turned around and suddenly saw Giovanni. I can’t remember how I got here or anyone out of my life, but when he suddenly stood in front me, I knew immediately who it is. He had a calm look, I had a feeling he would shine. I got up slowly and walked over to him.

“Do you hear the music?” I asked him confused. He just nodded, a small smile playing on his lips.

“I have baked us pizza. Want a piece?” He asked me, now I understand where that smell is coming from the whole time. I nodded and followed him. Bizzle followed me, apparently he wanted pizza too. A large dining table stood in an open space where a gigantic pizza was placed at.

“And does it tastes good?” Giovanni asked after I had swallowed my first bite with relish. I nodded enthusiastically.

“This is the best pizza I've ever eaten.” I said. “I think at least.” It was only then I realized that I can’t remember ever having eaten pizza.

“What do you mean, I think?” He asked. His expression didn’t change, he looked the whole time pleased.

“I don’t remember.” I mumbled and nibbled on the skin of my lower lip.

“You'll again soon, don’t worry.” He assured me and gave my Tiger a slice of pizza. I looked around while we ate. We didn’t talk much. At least about nothing important. The little monkey from earlier joined us, and brought us to laugh as he tried to lift a slice of pizza with his tiny hands and failed.