31. Chapter You must be Dean

Due to the imminent departure of Johanna Justin and you wanted to host a little BBQ- Party at your house. It should be a surprise for her, which wasn’t easy, because she lived with you in the house. Giovanni was inaugurated and took her out of the house for the whole day. Justin spent the whole morning at the gym with the guys and just came completely sweaty ran into the house when you just were in the kitchen and prepared the salads.

YOUR POV

“Baby, where are you?” Justin cried through the entire house. I let him know that I’m in the kitchen, so he came running to me.

“The producer to whom Ludacris wanted to introduce me called me today. I invited him to the BBQ today so we can get to know each other.” He told me happy and gave me a kiss on the cheek, went to the refrigerator and took a cold water.

“Okay, cool! What's his name?” I asked, still focused on my work. Justin jumped on the counter and sat down, after he dropped his wet sweaty shirt. I turned around and couldn’t help but stare at his toned body. He cleared his throat and chuckled when he saw my look.

“My eyes are up here, baby!” He said, laughing and pointing at his face. I blushed and licked my lips as I looked up to him. Of course, I looked like a bunch of crap, because I haven’t had time to get ready yet.

“His name is Dean and is from Atlanta. He happens to be here in LA at the moment.” Justin told and took a big swig from the bottle. I put the finished salad in the fridge and looked for the bread that I wanted to bake. Luckily I didn’t have to do everything alone. We also had a good catering but I wanted to do some things myself, so Johanna sees that it was made ​​with love. It ran dozens of people through the house and prepared everything.

“I'm curious. You seem to be thrilled about this guy already.” I grinned and put the bread in the oven.

“He has collaborated with so many artists. Even with Michael and I listens to some of his beats on the way home, they are amazing! Honestly I'm lucky that he wants to work with me currently concerning my bad press.” He raved and was almost in love. I laughed and turned to him. I put my hands on his lap and look at him admiringly.

“I’m happy when you are, handsome. Speaking of beats, when comes your DJ? And for when you ordered the man who should take care of the BBQ?”

“Tay comes in two hours, will set up the system and then he wanted to relax here since he comes straight from Tokyo. My dad will take care of the BBQ, he is coming with the littles and my Mum tonight.” He told and smiled happily. I’m always looking forward to spend time with his family, since I miss mine so much, his family is like a replacement for my own. Even if I would also like to see my family again, and he knew it.

“Then the cleaning lady should get the second guest room ready for Tay.” I said thoughtfully, as I tried to plan everything.

“Relax, baby. It's just a small gathering with friends.” Justin whispered, leaning down to me and gave me a kiss on the forehead. I nodded and took a deep breath.

“I want it to be perfect.” I mumbled and giggled as his arms pulled me between his legs.

“It will be perfect!” He whispered and looked warmly in my eyes.

“Scooter also comes, right?” I asked after a while of calm silence. Justin nodded and smile at me.

“Yes, with his wife.” He told. We discussed some details, then Justin took a shower and began to diligently help. The house staff has finished their work. It was all beautifully decorated and the house was cleaner than when we bought it. After I finally took a shower and got ready, I came down the stairs as Tay just entered the house. We greeted friendly and showed him where he could set up his DJ booth.