38. Chapter Happy one-year anniversary

“Are you sure that you are doing the right thing?“ Ryan asked laughing our pal Tommy who wanted to get married. Tommy let the champagne flow into our glasses and cheered eagerly anticipating the night. The casino was in the vicinity of Niagara Falls, just like the high-class restaurant so we had a two hour drive ahead of us. But that was no problem, we hadn’t seen each other in a long time, and much to tell. The bar of the limousine was filled, so we certainly won’t die of thirst.

“Now I'm just sure that I wanna celebrate the whole night with you guys.” He laughed and raised his glass. The atmosphere was great, we were ten guys who looked forward to the party, without women. So at least without our girlfriends.

The food was really already prepared when we arrived at the restaurant, as (YN) had planned.

“Do you remember back then when we have secretly smuggled in the strip club?” Ryan said, laughing. We all reminded, when we sneaked in a local club at the age of sixteen, without knowing beforehand that it was a bar for men only.

“I can only remember as the security staff have upright kicked us out of the club.” I said, and so brought everyone to loud laughter.

“I remember as Justin had tried to put a dollar bill into the string of a stripper and he pinched her ass.” Tommy said, the other guests looked at us because we were so loud, but we didn’t care.

“She had a great ass.” I said, laughing. All who were present nodded in agreement. I really had a great time with the guys. We reveled in memory of our crazy youth and laughed a lot. When I suddenly got a message from (YN).

‘Reminder: It is time for the casino.’

She really thought of everything, I looked at the watch and she was right. We have talked so much that we had almost forgotten the time.

‘Thank you babe. You're the best!’ I texted back and let my phone disappear back in my pocket.

“Guys under your plate there is an envelope with some money for the casino.” I said and stood up to draw attention to myself. Everyone stared at me with wide eyes. They looked into the envelopes and their eyes got even bigger, if that's possible.

“Justin, this is too much.” Tommy said and put his arm on my shoulders. I shook my head and grinned at him.

“Think of it as a gift to the wedding.” I said and patted him on the back.

“Wanna see if we have luck in the game.” Said Khalil and so we made ​​our way to the casino. The casino wasn’t far away from the restaurant, so we decided to go by foot. It was already dark and the streets wasn’t crowded. I love to run through the streets like a normal person, of course, some photographers were in our area, and my bodyguards followed us quietly, but it was much quieter than in LA.

“Where do we want to try our luck first?” Asked Tommy and lay his arm around my shoulders. I could see in his eyes that he was happy, but also that he was already a bit tipsy.

“I think we should head to the blackjack table.” I suggest, when we got to the casino. He nodded in agreement, as we were greeted by a pretty receptionist.

“Welcome gentlemen, here at the Fallsview Casino. Enjoy your stay with us, enjoy our beautiful view of the falls.” The lady said and showed us the way to the check-in, where we could exchange our money into clips. “If you have requests or the like, please don’t hesitate to ask.” She said polite and very professional. We thanked here, as I realized how she looked flirty at me. A seductive smirk played on her lips as she winks at me.

“Mr. Bieber, if I can do something for you, don’t hesitate to call me. My name is Olivia.” She whispered as she walked by close beside me swinging her hips sexy past me.