Offspring

Additional characters:
Jenna Dewan Tatum as Lucy Lane
Emma Tremblay as Ruby Arias

Zenara's PoV

After Lena left I decided to hangout with Sam, well more like sit a meditate. I felt Lena's energy was now safely with Kara's. Besides Sam's, another small energy was headed our way.

"Your daughter is on her way." I said softly as I opened my eyes.

"Oh shit! I was supposed to pick her up." She said as she looked at her watch.

"Don't worry about it. She's already at the buildings entrance."

"Oh my god I'm a terrible mother." She said in almost a whisper.

"Seriously." I said slightly sarcastic. "I lost my son two years ago. I located him here, I've flown around this world three times now and still can't find him."

She looked at me blankly, "yeah I'm sorry about that."

"Don't worry about it." I said. I don't know what else to do anymore.

The doors opened and Stacy let Ruby in. "Here you go Miss. Arias."

"Thank you Stacy." Ruby smiled. "Hi Zenara. Hi mom." She said happily.

"Hey kiddo." I smiled as she came up to me and we did our 'secret handshake'. It wasn't so secret now that her mother was watching us.

"I'm so sorry baby girl. I know I should have been there."

"It's ok mom. Ms. Tammy was going in the same direction so she gave me a ride." She ran up and hugged her mom.

"You seem like your in a good mood. What's up?" Sam asked looking at her daughter. "Usually your upset that I wasn't there."

"Yeah that's true. But I'm in a really good mood today." She let go of her mom and walked towards me.

"Hey Zenara do you need some help training?" Ruby asked as she gave me a face that said 'I have something to tell you'.

I looked over at Sam, her focus was back at her computer. I nodded at the young Kryptonian, "Yeah I do actually."

"Mom we're gonna be down in The Dungeon." She said as she opened the door and ran out before Sam could protest.

She looked at me, "I'm sorry, do you mind hanging out with her?"

"It's no problem at all." I said heading towards the door.

"I will probably be done within a few hours. Can you bring her back by then?"

"No problem mama bear." I smiled.

"Thank you."

Once I managed to get down to the dungeon Rudy was running around looking for something...I think.

"What, are you doing?" I asked, watching her run around.

"Hold on just a sec. I have to make sure we're alone."

"Hon, there's no one down here trust me." I was sure no one was here. But when she was still running around checking every room. I disappeared and reappeared right in front of her. "Honey what's going on?" I finally asked.

"You might think I'm crazy but I think somehow I have powers." She said the last part in a whisper.

"Powers?" I raised a brow.

She nodded.

"What kind of powers?"

Her face dropped, "Well I was getting bullied at school."