- 4 -

I woke up tired and sick. My heart was panting so hard. The thought of me liking a guy hurt me.

"Bummy" I heard my mom say in the door.

"Yeah." I stood up and looked at her.

"I made you some breakfast." I looked at her and she was smiling. My mom hasn't done breakfast in a long time.

When I went to the kitchen, I began to eat what was there. It was good considering it out of her hands. I kissed the top of her head and with that I grabbed my stuff and went to school taking the train.

When I arrived a school Eric was waiting for me.

"Hi" I said.

"Yo did you hear?" He asked all scared.

"No, what happened." I said confused.

"They found drugs in this kids locker and now they're checking everyone." I was confused. I thought this school was clean.

Good thing I don't do drugs deals anymore, and also I haven't even used my locker yet.

I saw Jinyoung come with a weird face.

"Something is going on here." He looked at me. I felt like he was thinking it was me.

"They would never do this unless they're trying....."

"WE FOUND MORE!!!!" A guy said and I couldn't believe my eyes and in which locker it was.

"To frame someone." He looked at me with a worried face. He didn't blame me. He was worried for me. <3

"LIM JAEBUM!!!" THE principle screamed out my name and I couldn't do anything.

I whispered to Jinyoung "You have to help me, I dint do anything I swear "

"I know, you haven't even used it." He said.

He grabbed my arm and took me to the principle.

The principle took us to his office and is was freaking out. What will my mom say? I'm trying to help her and this happens.

"It's your first day and you already have enemies huh." I looked at him confused.

"What do you mean sir." I say.

"I know it wasn't you who did it. You didn't use your locker yet, am I right?" He looked at me.

"You're right." I said.

"Next time, try to avoid making enemies, now out of my office."

We exited and Jinyoung was right behind me.

"C'mon." He grabbed my hand and he began to run.

"Where are we going?" I asked panting.

"To your class, dance." I turned red. I heard that not a lot of guys get into dance or music classes here.

"Hurry we're going to be late."

"We?" I asked.

When we arrived we tried to get some breath and he continued the conversation.

"Well yeah..... I have dance and music class with you." I looked at him in confusion. Yesterday was core classes day and I had him for 3 classes and now I have him for all. Ughhhhh I like him but this is going to hurt me a little.

"JR!!!!!" A girl screamed and came running to him. She kissed his cheek and to be honest. I kinda cringed even more.

"Who's this?" She asked looking to me.

"This is Jaebum but you can call him Jae. He's going to be our next top dancer." She looked at me and she hugged me.

"Welcome to the group. Im Tristan." She let go of me and she began to practice with the rest of her group.

"5 6 7 8" They did a good choreography which made me want to dance. I studied it and Jinyoung told me to join him.

I did what he told me and to my surprise everyone stopped.

"You're good." She said with a tone of jealousy.

I turned red and at that moment the bell rang.

"Time for lunch." I say trying to laugh.

I grabbed my backpack and left the room unwillingly but quick

Am I really good?

Was my mom right a year ago?

Should I audition for those kpop stars trainees or something?