- 19 -

"Great, so where involved in a killing spree because it has something to do with JB and his life." Yugyeom said in a sarcastic voice.

"My question is...." he looked up and moved in a little closer for a whisper.

"How are we going to get out of this town?"

I turned around to look at Jinyoung who his face was already stressed.

Then I looked at JB who was already staring at me with a confused look.

JB POV :

I looked up at Mark when I saw a tall man with a black hoodie, covered up face, enter the restaurant behind his view. I saw that he took out a piece of paper and aimed it directly to us. When he threw it, we all looked at him directly. His face was too covered up, so we couldn't see who it was.

All we were doing was just looking at him. He gave us this little salute and ran off the store. Once we had our brains turned on, we ran off to follow him.

We chased him, but he was too quick. Once we arrived at a corner, we were lost.

"Did you bring the paper that he threw?" Mark asked.

"I didn't." I replied.

"I did." Said Jackson. "I'm prepared. " As funny as that sounded, we all were too serious to even care.

"Open it up." Said Youngjae.

Take a left. Then a right.
Stay there for 4 miles and then you'll see a helicopter waiting for you. It's JYP. He's probably not too happy for this, but at least now he knows your safe.
;) - CU2

I looked at everyone and we began to run.

At far we saw the helicopter and we're pleased to see that the note was right. JYP hyung was there waiting for us. He is the best. I was tired but to relieved to care.

I ran up straight to hug him; it was a fatherly moment.

"Are you guys alright?" He asked in a worried tone.

"How did you found us?" Said Bam.

"A unknown number called me, said that all of you guys were plane wrecked. I came immediately, I couldn't wait to see if you guys were safe." He replied still holding on me.

"Now..... how did YOU find me?"
He pulled away and looked at everyone.

"We don't even know how" said Yugyeom.

"It was an unknown person who threw us a paper." Said Youngjae.

Mark stood quiet in the side and he was thinking of something, but I don't know what.

"What happened?" Said JYP hyung.

"It's a long story." We all said except Mark.

||||||

"WHAT!!!" said JYP.

"You have to calm down...... if it weren't for the girl on the plain....we would've died. She obviously died." I said.

We had to eventually lie to him about the whole story. All we said was that there was a person pointing a gun at us but the girl killed him and we survived. We did tell him what stopped by the burger place at JoJo's.

"What girl?" He asked.

"There weren't any girls on that plain for a specific reason. I didn't want girls fangirling in front of you."

I turned to the guys and they to had a shock face.

"Right..." I say as I turn around.

"Well, they probably were hardcore fans who actually saved us." Giggled Youngjae.

"Yeah. You know how crazy they get." Commented Bambam.

T

he whole way back home some of us took a rest. I on the other hand, watched the outside.

"Something wrong?" Asked Mark.

I turned to look and not his flustered face. Not sure if I should say anything.

"It's so hard..... I lost Casey..... I'm putting you guys in great danger..... I could lose you guys....Especially Jinyoung....the man I love. Plus, Yugyeom's girlfriend wants to kill us and he still doesn't want to understand. So much crap as been happening, I don't even know what's real and what's not." I sighed as I look outside again.

"There is stuff I want to remember. Like who the hell Eugene Prescot is. I don't remember him Mark." I turned to look at him with teary eyes.

"I don't remember him. " I sniffle.

Mark comes close to me and hugs me softly.

"I believe you." He says.

"I'm scared of this man so bad..... I've never thought I could..... be ....... chased after...... I have to find out who this man is." I cried in his shoulder.

I closed my eyes to his sudden soft side. I'm usually used to his funny self. Now I can feel the brother in him.

I drifted to sleep slowly. Until I finally rested.

3RD PERSON POV:

What the two didn't know was that 2 other males were quietly hearing their conversation. One which was the one and only Jinyoung.

His face pale to the male crying in Mark's shoulder.

'Why have I hurt him so much? He's only human'  He softs at the sobbing man.

The other male was Yugyeom. Him looking at the outside too; 'Sleeping' at the night sky. When he heard what JB said he winced in pain.

No one knows what he is going through and it hurts him badly.

||||||

MARK'S POV:

I nudged JB a little for a sign to tell him we're almost here.

"Hm?" He opens his eyes looking at his sudden state.

"Wake up before everyone sees your hot mess of cries." I joke silently.

He laughs quietly and cleans himself up looking outside again with a small sigh.

"We'll figure it out soon JB....." I say looking at his back.

"Yeah.... I hope so..."

Small chapter guys.....I hoped you liked it....thanks for all the reads and comments... don't forget to vote and follow me got7yoo

Thanks Love you ❤❤❤❤