-12-

"Yugyeom is having........... he has to stay with her.......... for something. That means....." She was saying in between sobs until I understood what she was trying to say.

"He is going to marry Shilé....."

She nodded and fell to the ground. But where does she come from. Why is she crying.

"I want to help ,JB, and if I'm going to help" She stood up. "You're going to have to follow my plans, but I need more people. People that can maybe help Yugyeom out, who care for him. Who would sacrifice there life for him. Who would love to go out for an adventure."

That's when the perfect people hit me in my head.

Like literally not so long ago they hit my head.

"I know the perfect people......"

_____________________________
-----------

"So what you're saying is......." Mark started.

"Yugyeom is being blackmailed..." Jackson said.

"To get married with Shilé that we're not even invited......" BamBam said.

"And you....." Mark pointed at Casidy.

"Want us...." Jackson continued.

"To go in a dangerous event that can physiologically kill us all, ruin our careers, maybe ruin Yugyeom's life. Did I mention kill us all?" BamBam said.

It was quiet.

"I'm in." Jinyoung entered the room and had a serious face. "I got us all into this mess by meeting Shilé, I don't want anyone else to get hurt."

"Good! Uh..... not the part of the whole kill part and the exaggeration part of BamBam's story." Cassidy said. "Who else is in?"

The three confused boys looked at each other then at us three. And in unison they said.

"We're in...."

........

We were following Casidy and that's when my phone vibrated.

TOMORROW IS YOUR REUNION DAY!!!!! CASEY WILL BE WAITING. DON'T FORGET

I almost forgot. I can't miss this. I have to leave. As in now.

"Casidy."

She turned around and she smiled. If she already new what I was going to say.

"In 2 days we will start planning. Don't worry. Do what you have to do." She responded me.

I bowed and left to the house. I packed and got ready to meet up with Casey.

Casey........

I missed her, I wondered if she was still pretty or if she was in love with someone else. I wondered if she still liked me, becuase I know I never got over her.

"Why are checking yourself in the mirror so much" I turned around and it was Jinyoung staring at me. He was only with a towel on his hips covering him. His arms were folded and his am eyes were pinning in at me viciously. "Something you want to tell me." He said.

I dropped everything I had in my hand and I quickly kissed him. He was caught in surprise but then he started kissing me back. I grabed his back to get closer to me. Then he grabbed my waist. He kissed me in my neck now. I moaned and he started sucking.

"Why do you do this to me" I said getting pleasured.

He let go and he looked at me. "Well you're leaving and I don't know why. So you deserve to be punished." He winked at me. He didn't ask where I was going, he just kept going.