~ 22 ~ Derek? Part 2

*continuation of Yugyeom smut and Markson moment*

I released her, her eyes in shock. "Casey? Right... Yeah I saw a picture of you and JB once,I guess I finally figured it out since you have the same eye shape....   Anyways... I didn't come here for a quicky from you...... but somehow" I hugged her. " I feel like you connect to me. "

"C-connect?" I stayed hugging her. I sighed, breathing in her fragrance. I couldn't find what she smelled like.

Vanilla?

"Yes..." I looked at her eyes parting our hug. "When I saw you, you were vulnerable as me.... I felt the need to help you out. And when I looked at your face, I knew, you were trapped. Just like me."

I held her face. She nodded and pushed me away.

"I am not vulnerable, I am not weak, nor am I trapped......  I am not like you....." She turned to the couch bed, and sat down, her palms at her face.

"But you are right about one thing...... we connect in some way..." I sat next to her. Thinking what she meant by that.

"There is something no one knows about me, and my mysterious past....."

"Everyone, who I thought was there for me left. Including JB. If he would've stayed, I wouldn't have been in this state right know." She sighed leaning back and staring at the ceiling. I stayed there watching her, eyeing her, trying to figure out what she meant.

"Have you seen my tattoo yet?" She asked.

I stayed in silence.

"That was a mark, a mark of my birth.... I was 13 or 14 when I got that. My mother said it was just a secret between her and me. She said that it represented many things. I cared to believe her, but I never thought it would get me here. I already knew my mother despised me, but I chose not to believe. When I was sent away, she faked my death to my own brothers, and that's when I knew... She sold me off to a gang. I was their property. Since the beginning I knew something was up when a teenager came to our house for fun. He was also part of the gang..... he was the next leader." Her tears began to fall, but no cries was heard.

"Derek...." I said...

"Mhm.... There was so much that he did for me, even when his father tried to rape me, he stopped it. He didn't want to accept the responsibility of the gang, but he had to. He was the only son. I thought we could run away and I suggested him that, but something went wrong. When we tried that one day, his father took him and scolded him. The next day, he wasn't the same. He said that he isn't leaving anymore because he WANTS to lead it. After that it was him who took my virginity and hurt me multiple times. The scars in the back were his doing, he turned dark and cold. I never saw my prince again." She held on the sheets and started to sniffle.

I came closer to her and held her hand.

"What happened next?" I asked trying to calm her.

"Yugyeom....." She looked at me

"If I tell you..... you will totally HAVE to forget...." She looked away from me.

"But" She sighed. "It would be better to at least let it out." I was confused but I was still interested in the story.

"I decided I couldn't stay there anymore, so I left. I took a flight to where JB and became Casidy. I knew it was risky but I had to.... I needed to be free."

"I know how that feels." I smiled at her and she began to calm down.

"Well.... Derek soon found out and came here; he found me here and just smirked at me. That night I was scared to leave but I had to go. When he found me I figured out many things. The reason he's connected with Shilé, why you were in it too. About this software and everything...."