- 18 -

Marks POV:

Jackson and Bambam left, and we cuddled Jaebum and Jinyoung. We waited for the ambulance to come since we were out in a field that we didn't know.

We were all cold and tired and hot at the same time; all dirty and burned up.

When I turn around, I saw 2 figures coming out from the forest.

Took you long enough.
I said looking at them with a burger.

What the hell is that?

Oh well, apparently there is a burger place around that forest. We got help and the burger man is coming. Jackson said sipping his soda.

His name is King Joe. Said Bam.

I rolled my eyes and saw a man's figure behind with a white robe.

Hey sons. It's better to come to the burger place. No ambulance will ever come here, trust me. There has been many things here. I'm certified as a doctor so I can help you guys out.

I turned around and looked at the boys on the ground. I sighed and nodded to the old man. He came to help Jaebum and I took Jinyoung.

We were walking to the forest and that's when we went to the burger place.

JoJo's burger place

Nice place. I say as we were eating a burger.

Thanks.....you guys remind me of my brother. I remember that he took a job as a singer; He was really good. Just the other day when tourists came by, I found out  that he has a company now. He sighed and sipped the soda. That reminds me of our youngest sister. She was the smartest in our family. None of us payed attention to her. She just wanted love. At the time our mother only loved the oldest and then.... many things happened after that.........Our baby girl ended up dying. Well, that's what my brother said. I still believe she's alive. I also belive that she ran away........ I may only say that to make myself feel better. He sighed and stood up.

Your friends should wake up by tomorrow........I laid some bed sheets for you guys. If you need anything else, I'll be in the kitchen sleeping.

He stood up and sighed.

Ok that guy creeps me out. Said Yugyeom. Will you guys tell me what the hell is going on. I need a reasonable explanation in what's going on here.

I looked at Yugyeom and sighed.

We'll tell you tomorrow princess. For right now, we need to sleep.

With a puzzled face he fell asleep with JB and Jr; Meanwhile, Youngjae fell asleep on top of my feet, BamBam resting on my shoulder, and Jackson resting on my chest. I felt secure knowing they were safe. However, I felt nervous when Jackson kept moving over the place. He made me flinched every time he turned. I didn't know what feelings to say we're happening at the moment. I wanted to accept that I was gay, but I don't know. I'm not sure if it's our friendship or that I'm gay or even attracted to men. Perhaps only he makes me gay...I don't know.