- 11 -

I kept walking until I saw a familiar half naked body in front of me.

"Casidy? " She jumped and she was relieved to look at me. "What are you doing?" I ask.

"Shhhhhh" She pointed at 2 people talking in a club in the far end. "I'm just ........ looking at....."

"Yugyeom!!" I say in relief.

"You know him?"

"Yeah, he's in my group." She looked at me and then at Yugyeom.

"Who's the little girl?" She asked. Not parting eyes from them.

"Oh right. I found her in need so I saved her. But actually deep down I feel like she saved me." I say.

Casidy looked at me and she gestured to carry her. I accepted.

"Soooo..... Is that Shilé talking to Yugyeom?"

"Yup, which is why I came looking for him. I need to stop this."
I was about to enter when she stopped me.

"Don't you think we should go in discreetly and find out what's going on." She said so wise.

"Yah, you're right. But how can we go in with the girl here."

"I have an idea..... offer her to me....... I'll call Jinyoung to get her." She said and that was the plan.

She called Jinyoung and in 5 minutes he came. We explained the plan and he smiled. He kissed me so deeply I thought my lips were bleeding when we parted. Casidy stood there in awe and we both blushed.

Casidy entered first with me behind her. We saw Shilé and Yugyeom sitting in a back table talking. Casidy grabbed my hand and took me behind the counters of the club.
"What are we doing here? I thought we were going to go and find out what they're talking about." She smirked at me.

"Sometimes stripping comes in handy with this body " She said as she grabbed clothes from the closet we were next to. She told me to put on the face cover and I did. She grabbed a waiter apron and a notebook. And she walked in front.

"Follow me sir" She said and I did.

She took me to a table next to Shilé and Yugyeom. To our relief Yugyeom never met Casidy, and he didn't notice me sine I easy covered.

Casidy began to lap dance in me like the girls were doing to every guy who was in here in the back. Except Yugyeom. Casidy turned around and she whispered to me.

"Aren't you going to pay attention on what they're saying." I snapped back and I nodded and she kept going.

I couldn't quite hear what they were saying becuase of the loud noises.

"You know what you have to do" Shilé would say.

"Don't forget...." "deal....." "Promise or death" the last words were also heard by Casidy.

That's when Yugyeom looked directly at Casidy. "Hey, do I know you?" He came closer to us but Casidy was quicker..

She began to kiss me but covering my face with her hair covering our kiss. That's when we knew he went back and not bother us.

When she pulled away I saw her mascara smudged. "I'm sorry" She said as she pulled away.

"It's okay I whispered" She put on a small smile and still kept dancing. She was very experienced, that's when Shilé looked this way.

She asked one of her body gourds something and they looked directly at Casidy. I was scared that we were going to get caught and when the came closer I was about to jump them. However, they weren't here to find us out. I didn't even know what they were doing until the grabbed Casidy one on one.

"Hey!!! What are you doing??!" She said and she got pulled.

I wanted to jump them both, take their hands off of my friend but I couldn't, or else I would've gotten caught.

"Let go of me!!!" She kicked one on the groin and then punched the other one. She was free but that's when Shilé grabbed her.

"ENOUGH!!!!" She screamed at her.

Casidy looked at the floor and she waited for her to say something.

"Well now" Shilé began to circle around her. "Consider her a........little present for your........cooperation." She pushed Casidy to Yugyeom. Casidy fell on Yugyeom's feet and he helped her up.

"Oh stop being pathetic and do your stupid job." Shilé said.

"If she doesn't wa....." Yugyeom said but was cut off with Casidy pushing him to sit.

She began to dance in him sexualy and began to pleasure him. I was very confused. What did she mean by his "cooperation" What has he gotten himself into now.

I stood up and went quickly to the back counters so I could see without getting caught.

"Stop.....stop." Yugyeom said but Casidy kept going.

"I'm sorry, I'm just doing MY job" said Casidy and with that Yugyeom pushed her off.

"Look Shilé, it's bad enough I'm helping you. I don't need someone to give me pleasures, especially to someone who obviously doesn't want to do it." Yugyeom looked at Casidy directly and held her hand. Casidy's face turned soft on him,and that's when Yugyeom handed her money.

"I'm sorry, for what ever your going through." Yugyeom said.

With that he whispered something to Shilé that I couldn't hear and he exited out.

"AHHHHHHH!!!!!!" Shilé threw a chair and looked at Cassidy.

"Next time....." She grabbed Casidy's hair. "Do your freaking job" then she hit her in the face. I thought of how weak Casidy looked in this situation, and I used to think she was a strong woman.

Shilé went closer to her and whispered something to her and left with her body gaurds behind her.

I went directly to her and saw he face full with tears and a little bit of blood.

"Aiiuuu!!!!!!" I touched her face and she winced. "I knew I should've just stopped this right away" I said. Then she began to shake her head.

"No" She said. "This is way out of our hands, who knows what would've happened is she knew you were here. And poor Yugyeom " that's when it got more complicated.

"Yugyeom...... is in the worst case scenario. He's being blackmailed. And that's not the worst part of the story........."