- 16 -

Today mama screamed over the funniest thing. She screamed at me becuase I didn't tell her I was in the choir girls and boys. Mama screamed at me saying why did I do that, she felt embarrassed of me. She said that everyone thinks I'm a boy and that singing there will make me more 'close'  to other people. I guess I'm not the most perckiest girl...... and since mama always pulled my hair I decided to just cut it short. She doesn't want other moms saying 'oh, that's Lucy's daughter'. I love my mom. She's funny. I'm sure Blake would've been proud of me. He's the best, I truly love him. To bad he had to leave. I know for sure he's going to rescue me in the future. He said it himself.

Thanks Mama...... I love you - Casey.

I didn't process it. What did she mean 'rescue me'? The fact that her mom was abusive is the worst. Come to think of it, I never knew she had a mom.

《Flashback》

I went to go visit Casey's house and her address was weird. She forbade me to visit her or stalk her place. I ignored her anyway.

I walked straight ahead the restaurant we go all the time.

"Turn right to your destination. "
The GPS lead me to a junkyard. I stopped to see Casey with her arms crossed looking straight at me.

She pulled out her phone and said
"A tracking device?" She looked at me with pierced eyes.
"Really?"
I looked at her and pouted.

"I want to see your parents. I want to present myself." She stood quiet for a minute.

She laughed and looked at me.

"Looking like that. I don't think so. Forget it, she would never like you anyway. And besides, I like you and that's enough." She began to walk away from the junkyard and I smiled. This was the first time she said she liked me. This was the first time I felt something with a girl.

"Jb?" I looked up to see Youngjae with a puzzled face.

"What is that book?" I opened my mouth and I was about to speak. Would Casey want me to show her emotions?  Who she really was? She probably hid it from everyone for a reason.

"Sorry Youngjae. " I stood up and ruffled his hair. "You're too young." I said and headed for the restroom.

I didn't have enough sleep last night. I opened the water faucet and washed my face. I dried my face.