- 15 -

A/N : If you think that this book is coming to an end.........hmm..... you are wrong. This book is barely at the begging. You still have more chapters to actually understand this.

.............................

I woke up dreadful. My head felt a little bit better but I still had this empty space in my life. Casey, my wonderful friend...... where is she?

I pulled myself up looking up to see where I was and I noticed that I was in a hospital.

"He's awake." I noticed Jinyoung and Yugyeom sitting in the side already standing.

"Where is she??? Is she going to be alright? Tell me she is still alive?" I grabbed Jinyoung's arms and he looked confused.

"What are you talking about?" He said.

I was taken back. How can he not remember what happened last night. It was obviously one not to forget.

"Oh hyung....." Yugyeom said hugging me. "You were so drunk...... that you even fell walking up the stairs....." he was still hugging me.

I eyed Jinyoung in the corner and he winked at me. Suddenly, I forgot that Yugyeom doesn't know anything...... he doesn't know who Casidy is. He doesn't know that we know. He doesn't know we are trying to protect him.

"Yah!!!!!" I said rubbing my head. "I might of dreamed something......." I said laughing.

He cocked and eyebrow and looked at Jinyoung. "Now that's no longer my problem" He said raising his hands.

I laughed and ruffled his hair. This little Gyeom. What would we do without him?

The door opened revealing Jackson, Mark,Bambam and Youngjae.

"Hey guys!!!!" Youngjae and his shining self made in appearance.

I saw Jackson,Bam and Mark have a cold face. Mark turned to Jinyoung and whispered to him something.

Youngjae was still happy. Smiling in a cheery state. He went to Yugyeom and me.

"Oh um..." he started handed Yugyeom an envelope. "Shilé brought this today in the morning." Suddenly everything was quiet.

I looked at Jinyoung and we were interlocked by the sight of woridness.

"Oh..... I have to go guys." He was about to exit when I grabbed his hand.

He stared at me in confusion. "Is there something you want to tell us Gyeom" I said looking at him.

He gave me a pierced look. "Just a meeting..... she and I are dating now.." he left and we all sighed together.

"Does he not trust us?" Bam said. Youngjae sighed and looked at me.

I didn't care what happened right now. All I wanted to know was if Casey was alright.

"Jinyoung, where is she?" I looked at him and he sighed. It was quiet for a minute. He waited for a sign from the other guys, but they didn't seem to stop staring at the floor.

"She's gone Bum........" he said looking at the floor. "She's gone........" he said it one more time. I couldn't fight back the tears that were running through my face.

Everyone came around to hug me, except Jinyoung. He was hiding something from me. I've never seen him this way.

"Come on. We have to find out what's going on." He pulled me off of everyone and began to head out the room.

We all followed him, and a sudden question popped out in my mind that I was not even hesitant to ask.

"Where did you um....... dispose ....... her body?" I tried to say it quiet for no one to hear.