- 5 -

I was eating lunch outside not trying to be close to anyone.

"I hope your voice is good as your dance." I heard Jinyoung say and he threw me a paper in front of my face so I could see.

"I always um..... wanted to audition for this. But I feel like it's better if I do it in audition duo. Would you like to um ..."

I read the flier and it said 'JYP Auditions' I remember my mom would speak of this and she would want me to audition but my father never wanted me to do it.

"I would love to, especially doing it with you." I looked at him and smiled.

He smiled. "Great we should practice everyday after school." With that he got up and left me.

Audition day -time skip-

I freaked out knowing that I will fail when I felt a hand on my arm.

"We're next." Jinyoung said leaning in closer.

I stood there in shock in what he was doing. I thought he was going to lean in and kiss me but instead he leaned in to fix my microphone.

I turn red looking at him now.

Minutes later it was our turn. I dint remember what I did but we both did a mini dance and when we were done we sang a song that everyone was amazed by.

I thought we did amazing but we didn't get in. They called other names besides us and I felt worried. I loved doing it but not as much as Jinyoung. It seemed that it was his pure passion.

"You!!" I heard someone say. "Come over here, now." We did as this guy said and he introduced himself.

"You must be Lim Jaebum and Park Jinyoung." We nodded.

"Good, I'm Park Jinyoung." I laughed at this but he was still serious. "This is JYP Entertainment, my company." I was shocked when he said this. We were talking to the manager.

"You must be wondering why I called you and why you're not trainees yet. Well..... actually I'm desperate need for a duo. And you guys are amazing. So boom, you're debuting soon as JJP no further questions. Your nonas will tell you where things there is about well, everything. Well now, I have to go thank you."

With that he left and we both looked at each other. Who knew I was going to be a star. Who knew my life would change by just one person.

One year later

"Well as you can tell, you're not getting many fans." We nodded at hyung for what he was saying. We were sexy but apparently week weren't good enough.

"We will change this by debuting you guys with other members, and please be nice to them, some are foreign and some are domestic. Go, they are waiting for you guys."

We left JYP ssi and began to go to the room.

When we entered there was a gasp, and a girl. She quickly stormed off and screamed one last word to the guys who apparently was quite.

"You say this now Mark. YOU'LL REGRET BREAKING UP WITH ME AND GOING TO THIS STUPID SHIT ASS STUDIO!!!!!"She left crying. She was American and I could understand a little on what she said.

He stopped and bowed.

"I'm sorry about that, Jessica thought we were still together. She likes attention. I'm Mark Tuan." He smiled and we both bowed back.

"I'm Kunpimook Bhuwakul but you can call me BamBam." He was short but he will grow taller for telling that he was really young.

"I'm Youngjae and this is Yugyeom." They both were young too and Yugyeom was very tall. Like very tall.

"We'll Jr, I thought it was 5 more but I guess it......."

"OK mama I understand love you too." We saw a guy enter with some stuff animals in his arms. When he saw us he got surprised and his stuff fell. I began to laugh and everyone joined in.

"Oh everyone is here......" he said. "Well I'm Jackson Wang and I'm sorry I'm late. Hi guys!!!"He said to the rest of the members and everyone of them waved except Mark. He just played cool and nodded. "You must be JJP."He said bowing to us as we did the same to him back.

"We'll guys. You will be debuting with us as Got7. We want to be successful. Based on your background. We can make this happen." Jinyoung said.

I think these guys are funny.

I know for sure I'm going to like these guys.

Oh and it's official. I found out 2 weeks ago that Jr likes me back, and we're kind of dating. But it's very complicated with everything going on so we haven't really talked about us.

I feel happy and I hope this lasts for more than I can live.