- 8 -

I left home not knowing where to go. I kept walking straight, wondering.......

Why did he do this? I felt like I was in the urge to cry, when suddenly I felt my phone vibrate.

Three more months!!!!! Reunion party!!!! ;)

Suddenly I remembered where this came from.

"In 5 years from now. I want us to meet up here." I say making her giggle.

"Here?" She asked.

"Yes. I'll put it on my calender and reserve it. This exact day in five year and at this time. 9 pm. Make sure you come." She giggled even more.

"What are you talking about. YOU make sure to come becuase you always miss things. But I will put it on my calander."
She replied.

A tear fell. Casey.....my dear ex girlfriend. My real true friend.

I kept thinking about it that I didn't notice where I was.

"Jaebum?" I looked up and it was her.

She saw my tear and gave me a hug. "What's wrong?" She asked. I couldn't handle it anymore, I burst all the tears that were inside me.

"He's gone. He kissed another girl. We're no longer together. I'm sick and tired of being hurt ugh." She began to console me, and asked me if I wanted to go the swings. Where we usually talk. I said yes.

We were quiet for a while.

"How did it happen?"

"I saw him kissing her, getting intimate. He said pretty rude stuff. So did Yugyeom!!!!!! He said it was my fault for not taking care of him. Stuff like that." I kicked to swing off. She stayed there.

"Oh......." I kept swinging but she still didn't go.

"Why aren't you swinging?" I asked her.

"Well......" She stood up and took her jacket off. And my eyes couldn't take off of her. "They stole my clothes and now I have to go walk like this. It's embarrassing" She tried to hide the tear that fell from her face but It didn't help, I already saw it.

I stopped swinging and hugged her immediately.

I saw that her legging was broken off and I had to ask.

"What the heck did they do to you?"

"Well, after you left......" She turned around trying to hide herself. "The manager wanted me to become a prostitute, I refused and it gave me really bad consequences." I saw her body again. It was pretty killing me.

I came closer to her and hugged her from behind. "Go put on your sweater, where going to relax at a bar. Drinking style."

When we arrived at the bar, it was pretty loud. Well of course it's loud. I order a shot but she ordered 4 for herself.

When they arrived,I drank mine very slow.
When I was done, she was already ordering another batch. I had to calm her down since she had all her tears in her face.

She nodded and gave It to me instead.

"You have to calm it. Let's dance instead." I grabbed her arm and she was unwilling to dance.

I moved my hips and she stood there laughing at me. "COME ON!!!" I say

"FINE!!!" She replied.

Once she began to move her hips,I came closer to her. The dance was very fun but after that it became sexier at the minute. She would sway it close to my groin and I would grab her hips to the beat. I smelled her hair and it was strawberries.

I could feel the weight being lift up from just one night. She turned around and we began to dance closer to each other.

I moved in closer and she backed away, noticing what I was doing. I didn't care and I pressed my lips to hers. At first she didn't want it, but I didn't refuse it. She then got used to it and kissed me back. I pulled her up to me and grabbed her waist.

When we pulled away we both smiled. Maybe thinking the same thing.

I grabbed her hand and we left the place. She was giggling but I hand no joke of this. This is what I wanted the most. She pushed her hand off mine and began walking.

"I'm going home" She said. "Thanks for the night of freedom friend." She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand again.

"Let me walk with you." She smiled when I said it.

When we arrived I saw her frown a bit. It was a really huge apartment but inside there were only room for one person, a bathroom and a small fridge. No stove no kitchen, and no dining room.

I pull her In for another hug and I still could smell the strawberry in her. I pulled away and saw that she still was in her strip clothes. It made her skin pop out even more. I didn't even notice that my lips were in her neck until she let out a moan.

I opened the house and pushed her to her bed. "Casidy" I whispered.

She took of her sweater and I began to kiss her again. It was so passionate I didn't want to leave. All the alcohol in me kicked in and I liked this. I kissed her neck again and I took of my shirt.

She took her under clothes and made her skin show. I began to lick inside her to make her a little wet. She moaned hard and she was already making me hard. She pushed me and she began to take off my pants. She touched my stomach and she stared at my pack. She slowly moved away and cuddled herself.

I got closer to her but she refused to budge.

"This is wrong, you don't really want this. Your probably just drunk. You're going to regret it." I pushed her and she was sexier as ever.

All I wanted was this anger out of me.

"No Jae, stop." She said.

"I want this so badly." I put myself inside of her and she moaned.

I began slowly, making sure I didn't hurt her.

"Shit!!!!! Jaebum!!!! You're drunk." I began to go faster trying to shut her up.

She moaned and moaned. Now I began to moan.

"O-oh yes" I would say in middle of pants.

"Jb......" She said. "I'm gonna..." and I quickly pulled out.

I grabbed her and hugged her. "Now....... how do you like that." I smelled her hair again and it was strawberries.

She pushed me and looked the other way. Her back was sexy too. I began to kiss her shoulders and back.

"You turn me on......" I moved in front of her and began to kiss her.

She was awesome. Her neck,lips.... everything.

She kissed me back and then this time, she began to pleasure me. She went to my stomach, kissed all the way down. She began to lick the top and sucked in it,trying to tease me.

"Stop teasing" I said. And she giggled.
She began to go faster, and faster.

I would moan and moan. She licked while going up and up. Made it even better. Then I finally cumed. She liked it all up.

She got up and kissed me. Really kissed me. I felt her tears fall slowly. And I wanted to stop but she kept going.

I hugged her and I gently pulled her to the bed. I pulled the blanket and then we fell asleep. In silent.

~~~~~~
A/N: YAHHHHHHH. How could JB do this to Jinyoung. How could Jinyoung let him do this. Aghhhhh what am I writing. Kwkakalalalalwbfmmdnxmzlsllwkkw