- 9 -

I woke up to my head banging. I felt tears coming through my face and I turned around to see that I wasn't in my room. Actually I was in a little tiny space. I saw myself naked and I felt myself blush.

What the heck happened. And who did I do it with.

I quickly changed and went to my house.

......

I opened the door and saw everyone in the living room.

"Where the hell were you?" It's was Yugyeom who spoke first.

"I..... I was out for the night. I didn't feel like sleeping here." I noticed everyone was here except Jinyoung.

I looked at the floor and blushed. I ran to my room but when I entered I forgot that I sleep with Jinyoung. And I saw his body in the bed. His room looked very torn apart. And it's only been one day.

He got up and was pretty surprised with my presence.

He quickly got closer to me and hugged me.

"Please don't leave me ever again. I'm sorry for what you saw...... I was just going to hug her for you to get jealous but then I..... I hadn't felt your kiss in a long time so.... so" I kissed him so he can stop.

I felt him so intimate and I knew how sorry he was. So I kissed him hard..

He grabbed me and began to take my clothes off. He was getting on top off me and he began to play with me.

I pushed him off and he was scared.

"Let me go first" I smirked and quickly grabbed his. I began to lick a little and suck on it.

He would moan a little soft and I whispered to him.

"Shhh. You wouldn't want then to hear, would you?" I began to go faster and more soft moans came.

We quickly changed positions were he was sucking on me. I was wincing since I already had pleasure a few hours ago with a girl. That . I can't. Remember.

I got up and began to kiss him. This time harder than usual.

"I love you."

.........

I got up and kissed his shoulder. I missed him so much, and this make up was the best.

I began to change and grab the pants I was using. I suddenly felt a key and a paper.

I began to read what it said......

I know you will forget the time we had last night. You probably already made up with Jinyoung. I'm sorry for letting you inside me. I should've stopped you. And I noticed that while you were sleeping next to me you would whisper Jinyoung's name. I gave you my key, so you would come to see me. If you need someone to talk to. Remember, we're more than just friends.

Love, Casidy.

I gasped at the last word......

Casidy? Ugh.......

I probably gave her hopes. I remember her say that she hasn't had someone to love in a long time, and that's why she moved here. To find him. And you leave her past.

I grabed the key, left the note and went to the living room.

"You sure looked worried after the make up you had with Jinyoung." Yugyeom said. And I blushed.

"Hey..... um. Sorry for what I told you. I really liked that Italy girl. We talked and she actually kissed me. But I was rejected when she texted me. And she was here but it was for Jr and not me. I was very pissed but it didn't mean to blame it on you." He said.

"Yugyeom. ..... I'm sorry."

"Don't be........ don't worry. I'm no longer in relationships." I heard the last words in a unwilling tone. I felt very bad for him but right now I had to go and find Casidy.

"Hey..... if Jinyoung asked were I went, tell him I went to get something settled." Instead of waiting for his response I quickly left to go find her.

I went to the club and the guy was here again.

.
"Hello, sir."

I nodded

"She'll be in the room."

I went to the room and she came in.

"You don't remember." She sighed and sat next to me.

"No, not really." I said looking at her.

"I figured" She sighed. "Actually, I was hoping you don't. As much as you gave me good pleasures I felt like I wanted to die when you kept whispering Jinyoung's name. It was very sweet." She sighed again.

"I'm sorry if I got your hopes up. Now I feel like a horrible friend." She giggled when I said it. And that giggle reminded me of someone.

Suddenly the door opened and we jumped to our feet.

It was Jinyoung.

He just stood there. "Jinyoung. .."

"Oh. You must be Jinyoung. I'm Casidy," She put out her hand "Bum's Friend." Bum? Only Casey would call me like that. Maybe now it's not unique anymore.

Jinyoung didn't respond. "So this is who you did it with last night, huh." He pushed me to the couch and screamed.

"You wanna know how much I cried for you last night while you were doing it with a prostitute. "

"Striper" She mumbled.

"Shut up" He screamed and she sat down afraid. "I thought that make up pleasure was the best. But now I see that another one gives you pleasure." He stormed off and I chased for him.

I couldn't see him this way. I payed quickly and I ran off to see if he was home. But he wasnt. I went to the park, and he wasn't. I went to the swings. I had to clear my mind from all of this.

How on earth am I losing him? He's probably already off with a girl getting laid.

Why did I do this........ I even hurt Casidy by giving her hopes. I should just die already. I shouldn't be living anymore.