- 6 -

3 years later

"JINYOUNG!!!!" I screamed looking at his socks on the floor. "Pick your clothes up, moma is coming and I want her to see that I can clean." I said looking at our room that is soo dirty.

I went to go see were he was at and to my surprise he was waking up the others. I watched him and his beautiful face.

"GUYS WAKE UP" He would say picking up their clothes and stuffing it in the laundry basket that he had in his hand. "MARK! JACKSON! STOP YOUR BROMANCE AND HELP THE OTHERS CLEAN" I began to laugh at his worried face. He knows how my mom gets.

As I was looking at him I felt a vibration go off in my pants.

"Hello Ma?" I answered

"Hey Bum, I just arrived from the airport. Send me the directions and I'll go take a taxi there."

"Mom, I hought we talked about this, I told you I was going to pick you up with the rest of the guys." I said surprised again. She never says this.

"Honey, I'm getting old, and I'm pretty sure that Jackson in this moment needs to clean himself up with all that cookie in his mouth." I look at Jackson eating the cookies In the counter I left for mom.

"Jackson!!!!" I swear this dude is like a house rat. "Mom how do you do this." We let a little laugh come out. "Are you sure your coming alone?"

""Aw hun, stop worrying about me. Besides, I'm not going to be alone." When I heard her say that I was going to ask what she was talking about until I got a little distracted

"JACKSON!!!" I heard Jinyoung call.

"See you soon honey bye." With that she clicked very fast.

"Oh, Jae. Was that eomma?" I nodded.

He did a concerned face at me. Oh that face.

"Is everything alright?" He asked.

I shrugged. "I don't know, this is her first time telling me she wants to come alone, but then she said she's not going to be completely alone." He came closer, inches away from my face.

He grabbed my head. "She probably wants to be independent, think of it as a good side." I looked directly at his eyes and I broke the gap between us.

The kiss was soft but nice. I hope I never let this feeling go away.

"YA!!!!" I heard Yugyeom scream looking at us. "Why is love in the air and it's never with me." We began to laugh and Jinyoung couldn't stop holding me. I felt as if I was important. His shining armor.

We heard a knock and I knew who it was.

" GUYS!!! SHE'S HERE." Everyone hurried to the living room and I told Jackson to open the door.

I stood up and hugged my mom. She smelled like home.

When I pulled away I saw a tall groomed figure that in all of my years I wish to never see again. I looked in anger at him and he was scared.

"Bumsie......."

"Don't." I say harshly. "Don't you dare call me that." He looked taken back. I looked at my mom and it was as if she was going to speak. But I was quicker. "I have to go, I feel intoxicated right now." I pushed this monster out of the way and I moved out. I needed fresh air. Somewhere I could be free.

I thought about the park, it was usually quiet at this time so I went to the swings. I felt the tears run down. How could my mom do this? I thought it was over with him.

I was on the swings when I tall woman was running around the park. She was tall and she wasn't wearing proper running clothes. She was wearing short shorts, like VERY short. They were black. She was wearing a baggy shirt and it was hiding clothes under her. Her face looked very familiar. Her hair was very short. And her face was very, cute. When she would pass by me, she would notice me watching. The last lap she made, she stoped in front of me and she looked right at me.

Her eyes were very dark. And her face was very warm colored.

"Care to tell me why you were looking at the me while I was running? "She said so into the conversation.

"Um....Well......I.....uh" She moved in closer, studying my face. I didn't move, I just studied her face. Trying to remember who she was.

"Well. I'll just go. My shift start in 3 minutes. " She sighed and rolled her eyes. She was about to leave when I grabbed her hand.

"Wait. Can you at least tell me your name, or tell me if I'll ever see you again." She gave a quick chuckle.

"My name is......." She waited a while. "Casidy. And I walk here every morning since I arrived. If you really want to see me, come here." She winked at me.

"Goodbye Jaebum." She said.

Wait. How does she know my name. Oh, right. I'm a kpop star. Or maybe we already met, and that's why she's familiar.

"JAE!!!!" I heard Jinyoung scream. He saw me and came running to me.

"Where were you? I was looking all over for you." I looked back, and she was gone.

I looked at Jinyoung and I was brought back to reality. "Um...... I'm fine." He looked at me in confusion.

We went walking home in silence.

"I have a friend coming over. Her name is Shilé. I met her in Italy and we became good friends. I hope you're good with her." I was still quiet and he stopped me to look at him.

"He's changed. I hate him too, but he has changed. He is different. I guess when y'all walked out, it him in the face. "

"You think I should forgive him?" I scoffed.

" Give him a chance. For me." He put his hand in my face and I pushed it away.

When we arrived I looked at him. He was holding my mom in a caring way. The way he uses to do when I was a child.

"So you did change?" He got up and looked at me.

"I did wrong, I'm sorry. I blamed everyone for my issues, but I should've just gotten help. When your mother helped me out, I came out even better. I'm back, as your father." He had his arms wide open.

Everyone looked in shock. Wondering what I was going to do. I didn't know what to do. But his eyes reminded me of my sister. Her eyes were like his.

I hugged him and everyone relived a sigh. I felt good in his arms again.

"I'm sorry." He would say.