~ 20 ~

× it's confusing me..... ×

"Good morning kids

"Good morning kids.." Mark and I began to wake the rest of the males who were sound asleep in the helicopter.

"I don't want to wake up.." Bam said groaning as Mark sat on him.

"Wake up!!!" I said.

No one woke up.

And that's when I knew.

They all fucked up.

"Alright, you guys asked for it." I mumbled cracking my nuckles.

Mark stood up, both hands up mumbling that he wasn't going in between this.

I jumped up and landed on top of everyone.

"Yahhhh"

"Are you crazy"

"Really?"

"Ahhh baby!!"

"Where's my plushie?"

Mark extended his arm, holding out the plushie dog Jackson was looking for.

"Oh, thanks" Jackson said happily.

They all stood up, with tired eyes. However, Jinyoung came closer to me and he began to cling on me.

"Take me away my prince." I blush at his sudden action.

I rolled my eyes and smiled hugging him and pulling him out of the helicopter.

Everyone was tired as I was. Jinyoung kept clinging on me, and Mark had puzzled face helping carrying Jackson's luggage.

Youngjae and Bam were singing Hamilton for some reason.

"Excuse me miss I know it's not funny but your perfume smells like yo daddy's got money, why slummin' in the city with yo fancy heals? You searching for an urchin who can give you ideals" said Bam.

"Bam you discuss me.." sang Youngjae.

"Ah, so you've discussed me. I'm a trust fund, baby you can trust me." Bam and Youngjae began to laugh non stop (see what I did there ;) ok I'll stop) meanwhile Gyeom was just silently watching them, laughing on his own.

"What's up with everyone.." I ask but was interrupted by the hyung himself.

"OK boys, I hope to reschedule you guys sooner or later. For now, try to get some rest. I don't want none of you guys getting hurt before your next comeback."

We all nodded in agreement, not sure what to do next.

"Let's all go at Jackson's room and make some quick analysis on those text messages again." I say.

"Look guys, I have a meeting in an hour with my girl. I don't care what she is. I still love her." Yugyeom said putting his luggage in a car.

"Goodbye guys." He hopped on the car and left us there in shock.