~ 24 ~

"Yugyeom....."

"Yugyeom can you hear me"

A sweet melodic voice was traveling in my brain, I could hear the sounds of the ocean swaying and consuming me, I was drowning slowly. 

"Yugyeom.... don't die on me" I heard the voice once more.

I opened my eyes to a bright figure, it was too bright for me to see, it was like an angel of the sea.

It was a tall woman, she was radiant and still glowing. She was singing. No, not singing... she was humming. Her voice calmed my head and my heart, while the sea listened to her voice and carried me to the shore. 

I stood up and saw her slowly walking away from me, her body fading away.

"Wait, don't go!" I screamed but I couldn't move, something caught my foot and I couldn't run to her. I tried opening my mouth but instead I heard another voice calling.

"Wait, don't go, please" I saw the person who was screaming and I couldn't recognized who it was.  She was running until she fell to the ground, defeated. 

I couldn't recognize who it was, but it was a girl, a small girl, it was a child.

She looked tired and beat. Her face was full of bruises and her shirt was torn. 

Her eyes suddenly looked right at me. Her eyes were a bright violet color, tears falling from them. She looked helpless, but stood up and came closer to me. Her eyes gave off a glow and she smiled, the weight and look were lifted off of her back and she smiled. She suddenly touched my cheek and everything became a blur, I could no longer see her anymore. She was gone, and the ocean disappeared. 

"Yugyeom?.... He's waking up guys." I could hardly see who was speaking but when I opened my eyes, I saw who was speaking. It was Jinyoung.

"Hey hyung" I answered and looked up at him. Jinyoung was just like my mother when I was in the hospital years ago...

"Gosh you gave me a heart attack, you scared me to my death" JB came closer to me and hugged me. 

I chuckled and hugged him back.

"I'm sorry JB, I'm really... I would've listened to Casey if she wouldn't of drugged me" 

"Casey?" Mark asked.

"Yugyeom, you need to tell us everything... you need to trust us" BamBam said and held my hand, he's always looking out for me.

"Ok, but you have to listen through everything and not interrupt anything until I'm finished. You guys have a habit of interrupting me while I speak." I look straight at Jackson and he gasps.

"But I haven't said anything yet, I'm going to just  jump off a cliff" We all laugh to what Jackson said and Mark went over to hug him.

"If you do, I'll kill you." They both laugh and Mark kisses his check softly. They are so cute and happy together.

"EWWWWWWWW" BamBam says and we all laugh. I wish these moments never end.