Chapter 1: Landing

A/N: New to Wattpad! Hello readers! I'm SaiyanGod101. I hope you all enjoy my stories! Don't forget to vote and comment ;)

Opening Theme: "Empty MERMAiD" by LiSA

Ending Theme: "Tomoni" by WANIMA

* * * *

It has been five years since the defeat of Omega Shenron. Five years since Goku made the decision to leave the planet and train in the Realm of the Dragons, with the Dragon of Earth Shenron. And since then, everything had gone back to normal. Well... as normal as it can get for Pan Son.

It had been hard for her Grandmother Chi-Chi to come to terms with her husband leaving. Pan had been angry at the Universe's Greatest Hero up and leaving his wife like that again, but Chi-Chi reassured her that she was fine.

As for her uncle Goten, she wasn't sure what he was doing. Most of the time, he was just lazing around and bothering Trunks when he was working. Pan sighed in annoyance.

That guy really needs to get a job, she thought, eyebrow twitching in irritation at her uncle's lazy attitude. Or at least train! Do something! Jeez! He's so lazy!

Her father, Gohan, had gone back to work as a Scholar, whilst her mother, Videl, had decided that she wanted a bit more excitement in her life other than just being a housewife, so she took over her father's Dojo.

As for the Vegeta Family, Bulma had began tutoring Trunks so that he was ready to take over Capsule Corp. He didn't want to do it, but he really had no choice in the matter. Vegeta, as always, was pushing himself to the limit, training to get even stronger, and had gained a new and unexpected partner in the process.

Shortly after the defeat of Omega Shenron, Vegeta left the Earth on a two year training trip into space. Since losing his Super Saiyan 4 form, the man wanted to see if he could get stronger without it. During this time, Bulla, his youngest daughter, got caught up in an event that changed her life forever. Marron still has nightmares.

When Vegeta eventually came back, the spirited bluenette immediately demanded him to train her. Honestly, the whole thing shocked Pan. Bulla went from the typical shopaholic teenager to a bonafide badass.

Krillin and his family are enjoying their peaceful lives, with Krillin now taking over the police department as chief. Eighteen even stops by to spar with Pan sometimes. Marron had taken over a bar that was a few minutes walk away from Capsule Corp, though after what happened with her and Bulla, she was more reserved and much more mature than she used to be, and seemed to have a habit of disappearing at night... at least that's what Eighteen had told her. From the distressed looks Bulla sent the older woman, Pan had a feeling the cerulean-haired halfling knew exactly what Marron was up to.

Tien has being thinking about re-opening the dojo he used to train at, and Yamcha... well... she didn't really know what Yamcha was doing. She definitely didn't care about anything Master Roshi was doing.

Uub had gone back to his village, though sometimes she saw him hanging around Capsule Corp whenever Marron was around.

As for herself... Pan had begun to attend high school again along with Bulla, who was in the year below her. Though somehow she was the only one in her family that consistently kept up with her training. Everyday after school, she'd push herself to her limits, mostly training with Vegeta and Bulla. The rigorous training that Vegeta put her through - and even the solo training she endured - had given her a lot of time to mature and distance herself a bit from her 11 year old self.

Sometimes Vegeta would even drag Trunks and Goten into it. He's not particularly impressed with their lazy attitude.

But all in all, the sixteen year old had a fun and peaceful life.