Chapter 15: Lexus

A/N: Hello readers! Saiyan God. 101 back at it again with another new chapter of Dragon Ball Legacy! This one took a lil bit longer to finish (mostly cuz I opened the chapter twice on Microsoft under different titles and deleted the complete version by accident, so then I had to fix that UGH!) But finally Chapter 15 is here! Enjoy!

TRIGGER WARNING just in case, cuz things get a bit gory

Opening Theme: "LI(E)FE" by Coldrain

Ending Theme: "Spirit!" by BAND-MAID

* * * *

It was getting close to Ten O'clock when Lexi reached West City. As she flew over the busy city all she could see was lights. It was a mesmerizing sight for her, as she had never seen anything like it before.

It looks peaceful from all the way up here.

The full-blooded Saiyan female reached Capsule Corp in a few minutes, landing in Bulma's huge backyard, careful not to land in the pool. She paused in momentary surprise at the sight of Trunks standing on the other side of the glowing blue pool of water, staring at her through his blue eyes. The young man's lavender hair was loose.

"Were you waiting for me?" Lexi questioned curiously, her silver eyes blinking rapidly in bewilderment.

Trunks turned away from the peek-a-boo haired Saiyan, blushing faintly.

"Everyone else has gone to bed. I'm just making sure you got back safe," the half-Saiyan mumbled.

Lexi floated over the pool, a mischievous smirk on her face as she approached the lavender-haired boy. Trunks' eyes widened slightly as the glowing water shone against Lexi's smooth skin, and he took a few steps back instinctively.

Lexi gently landed in front of Trunks, her smirk widening. "Aww... were you worried about me?"

Trunks' face burned as his blush increased and he looked away from the amused Saiyan female.

"No! Don't be ridiculous!" he barked. "I just wanted to know if you found Pan!"

Lexi grinned, leaning forward. "But you said you was just making sure I got back safe..."

Trunks sputtered at that. "I-It's late!"

"It's Ten O'clock Boxer Boy."

"Don't call me that!" Trunks growled, his face red with embarrassment as Lexi grinned in his face, making him lean back with wide eyes.

"Just answer the question! Did you find Pan?! Is she okay?!" Trunks snapped.

Lexi smirked as she leaned back to a vertical base.

"Yes. I did find Pan," the Saiyan revealed, moving past the half-Saiyan. "And she's fine. She should have reached the Son residence by now."

"Do you know what happened to her? She took off so suddenly... We only knew she left because Bulla found the healing chamber empty," Trunks said, looking over his shoulder at the spiky-haired woman.

Lexi frowned, closing her eyes as she walked towards the silent house.

"She got a hole punched through her and pretty much died! You tell me!" she bit back snappily.

Trunks frowned and looked away from her, looking down at the pool. "Oh. Right."

Lexi sighed as she came to a stop, her eyes downcast. She had contemplated telling him and the rest of the Z-Fighters about what Pan had told her, but decided against it. That was Pan's story to tell. Plus, seeing Pan bleeding out in her arms is a gruesome image she has yet to get out of her head.