Chapter 13: Maiden

A/N: Good Evening readers! SaiyanGod101 here with a new chapter of Dragon Ball Legacy! FINALLY! It took me awhile to get this chapter out! I don't even think it's that long, but nonetheless I glad I finished it. ENJOY!

Opening Theme: "LI(E)FE" by Coldrain

Ending Theme: "Spirit!" by BAND-MAID

* * * *

White Rose sighed as she placed her Holy Avenger back in its holster. She opened her eyes, staring down at the large crater her last attack had created, smoke surrounding her, cloaking the large canyon.

Lying in the middle was Lynx, unconscious and out of her Imperial Arts. Her jacket and the full body battle suit she wore was ripped to shreds, exposing her fur, that was covered in wounds. Her King Leo laid next to her.

Rose reached back to grab one of her swords, intending on finishing the Neko off for good, but dropped to her knees, panting in pain. She growled through her mask as she snarled down at the unconscious bipedal cat.

"She's tougher than I thought," the masked woman whispered. "I wouldn't have beaten her if I didn't catch her by surprise."

Rose stood, turning away from the crater and walking away. You got lucky cat. The next time we meet won't be so lucky for you.

As White Rose stumbled her way through the nearly ruined battle scene, the earpiece in her right ear pinged, notifying her that she was being contacted.

"Rose."

The woman stopped at Rin's calm voice. "Rin, what's the situation on your end."

Her black-haired comrade was silent for a few moments before speaking. "That girl Pan is stronger than she appears."

White Rose narrowed her eyes. "What does that mean?"

"You'll have to see it to believe it," was Rin's cool response.

At that Rose went silent. Rin cut off the connection, leaving White Rose to her thoughts. The masked woman looked out into the distance, her blue eyes intense.

"Pan Son... What did you do?"

. . . .

Pan watched with intense black eyes as a large plume of smoke rose from where Clawness had crashed, the wind combing through her shoulder-length black hair. The entire terrain of the Gizard Wasteland glowed a perfect bright blue colour, bathing the battle sight in a blue glow due to Clawness' flames.

Off to the side, Lexi stared at Pan in slight awe. There was a burning flame in Pan's black eyes that refused to burn out, even as she looked off into the distant land. The quarter Saiyan was almost like a completely different person in Lexi's eyes.

Behind the quarter Saiyan was Vegeta, who stared at the woman's back with a puzzled scowl.

"The heck is going on here?" he mumbled to himself. "There's no way she's that powerful..."

His eyes narrowed as he stared at the quarter Saiyan. Something happened. She shouldn't even be alive right now!

Rin remained silent as she waited. She knew, just like Pan knew, that the battle wasn't over yet.

Lexi's eyes widened as the ground began to shake violently, catching her attention. "What's happening!"

Vegeta scowled. "Stay sharp! This ain't over!"

{Battle Theme: "Heart of a Champion" by Hollywood Undead}