Chapter Five

music: Before you break my heart by Stevie Hoang

The first light of dawn has kissed the silent face of the earth and the first ray of sunrise sneaked through the room's large picture window and found the two lonely hearts still in bed, cuddled together under the thin white blankets. Kim woke up first and look at her beautiful sleeping Pie peacefully on her chest. Her arm wrapped around Aom's petite body. 'How I wished we'd stay like this forever... how I love to wake up every morning lying next to you...but unfortunately, you already belong to someone else' she's pondering to herself.

She blinks twice. She quickly peeked under the sheets. To her relief, they were still fully dressed. She returns her gaze at the beautiful goddess beside her; she contemplates what happened last night between them. That magical moment holding each other gazing up the skies with all the shooting stars. How the cold ocean breeze brushed through their skin, the serenity of the ocean waves dances with glittery white sand under their feet. All she could remember; how she professed her feelings for her, how she cried her heart out. How Aom kissed her passionately. She could still feel those soft sweet cherry lips that taste like cherry chocolate dancing with her lips. It's like an ecstasy running through her veins, her favorite drug that gives her the feeling of intense euphoria. Last night's unforgettable moments flashed back in her mind how they ended up sleeping together, cuddled to each other.

______________

It was already past midnight when they decided to head back to their villa. She carried Aom in her arms like newlyweds, kissing and hugging each other like there's no tomorrow while heading back to their cottage. Well, Kim's actually. As they reached the room, Kim slowly laid her on the bed but Aom still clings to her neck which made Kim fall on top of her. They both felt the burning flame from within them, and surely knows what will happen next. Their passionate kissing became so deep and intense. Aom would pull her face closer and deepened their kisses. And their tongue moved in a synchronized rhythm inside their mouth. Kim's hands suddenly found its way under her shirt and started caressing Aom's silky white skin. Kim knew, she wanted more than this, they would surely take it to the next level. Aom broke their kisses and took off her shirt leaving Kim wide-eyed shock seeing her in her skin. Kim knew her lust would over power her wise judgement at the moment but at her utmost consciousness, she stopped.

"Pie..." she breaths. "I loved you so much that I really want you so bad... right here, right now. But I can't do this." Kim said in an almost whisper tone, shaking her head then kissing Aom's hand.

"I'm...I'm sorry, Kim... I shouldn't be here," says Aom, shocked. Sudden reality hits her. She felt so embarrassed; her face turned crimson. And she quickly looked away from Kim. She could just melt right there, ashamed of herself and wished the earth would just swallow her up alive. She knew, she's ready to surrender all herself to Kim. She hastily climbs down from the bed but Kim caught her arm and hugged her tight.