Chapter Eleven

Kim, Zee and Aom's family with their entire luggage, stands in the middle of the crowded LAX airport lobby ready for checking in. Well, this is one of the busiest airports in the world. All sorts of emotions unfold before the very eyes. And thousands of people come and go. This is the first time Kim is sending Aom off at the airport. The pain of being apart from each other is crushing them by the second. Kim wasn't ready yet to be separated from Aom but neither one of them got no other choice. This is how it should be. They both live on both opposite sides of the world. Life must go on for the both of them.

Aom's parents gave Kim and Zee their goodbyes and thank both of them for the wonderful time they had. Alice bids her goodbye and hugs them too.

"Thanks P'Kim. You made my sister happy again. You guys made us happy. I personally enjoyed our visit here in LA. Hope to be back here soon."

"Hmm... no big deal!" Kim nods and smile at Alice. "Let's say, why not spend your holidays here for a change?"

"Of course, I'll tell mom and dad about it. As of now, you take care, okay?" Alice said hopeful.

"You too, take care."

Then Alice turned to Zee. "Thanks Zee and please tell Dr. Dew, thank you."

"Anytime Alice and will do. We'll see you again in a few weeks, I guess." Zee grinned and glanced at Kim.

"Calling all passengers bound for...." The airport attendant had started calling for their flight at the background. It's another dragging almost 15-hour flight to Bangkok. Luckily, they got their seats at the first class flight.

"Well, I guess that's us..." Aom snaps. Kim draws her into her arms not wanting to let go. Aom replied into a tighter embrace. Her face buried in Kim's chest which has been soaked with Aom's tears. Kim strokes her back soothing her sobs, comforting her.

"I'll be there in a few weeks, baby. I promise to come and visit you soon. Now stop crying. You might ruin your make-up." Kim giggled as she softly kissed her head inhaling her sweet scent.

"You promise, huh? I'll miss you, baby." Aom says looking up at Kim with her blood shot eyes.

"Yes. I promise, I will. After New York, I'll be there. You take care always. I'll call you every day if I could."

"You too, take care, okay? And Kim," She pulled herself away at arm's length from Kim. "I know you and Zee! No womanizing!" says Aom shooting those don't-you-dare-try glares at her. Those glares always give Kim the goosebumps.

"I know baby. And I won't." Kim chuckles.

"Good! I better get going..."

"Have a safe flight, Pie."

Kim hugs her tightly before letting go her petite princess and kissed her slow and passionately.

"I love you so much, baby..." Kim whispered.

"I love you too... so much Kimhan," Aom murmured hugging Kim before walking off with her family to the check in counter. Kim waved her goodbye until they were out of sight into the crowd of busy passengers. She tried her hardest to suppress her tears from falling. So, Zee has to tug her out of the airport to the parking lot.

"You are such a baby, Kim..." Zee rolled her eyes.

"No, I'm not" Kim recoiled.

"Yes, you are," Zee yelled as she playfully pushed Kim away from her.

"Am not." She hissed. "Let's just head back to the office and I think, we have lots of work that needs to be finished right on time before going to New York and Bangkok. And about the inland resort," Kim tells Zee while on their way to the airport parking area.