Prologue

Author's Note: This was inspired by Quickly Wear the Face of the Devil. It's an incredible novel. I'm an amateur writer so if there are any grammar mistakes, please point it out. Thanks!

-Aria

As Lin Xi walked out of his office, the gleam from a car shined, blinding him momentarily. He blinked and noticed a man in front of the car, but the first thing he saw was not his face but the man's suit.

Lin Xi realized he designed the exact suit adorned on the man. His broad shoulders fit perfectly and there was not a wrinkle in sight. Buttons aligned in a straight line as if the suit was made for him. Although Lin Xi didn't want to pull his eyes away from this perfect specimen, the man enters his car. Disappointed, Lin Xi continued to stare at the car as he walked across the street. At that moment, an oncoming truck with a drunk driver hit him and the last thought that appeared on Lin Xi's mind was the fact that he never had a chance to kiss the man in the suit.

Lin Xi opened his eyes and was blinded by a golden light from a floating seed-like object. As Lin Xi tried to get closer, the mysterious object started moving.

"Hello Host, I am System 1314," A robotic voice came out of the object.

"What are you? Where am I?" Lin Xi questioned.

The robotic voice answered, "I am System 1314 and you are in the system's greenhouse."

Lin Xi's face distorted in confusion and thought that the system will probably be useless in explaining his situation.

"No host, I am not useless," The mechanical voice sounded.

"How did you-" Before Lin Xi could ask, the system interrupted. "I am installed in your mind ever since you died."

After an hour of explaining, Lin Xi finally figured out his situation. After he died, his soul was transferred into this greenhouse that contained one single seed- System 1314. Apparently, the system needed a host to help it gain energy by transmigrating into different worlds. When it got enough energy, the system would be able to grow.

"What do I benefit from this?" Lin Xi stared at the seed suspiciously.

The system wiggled around and kindly stated, "Host, you can gain a lot of experience and skills from entering different worlds."

"Denied," Lin Xi replied coldly.

The system started to glow uncomfortably under the host's stare. "You can obtain a lot of money."

"Denied," Lin Xi repeated.

"You can meet all the hot men you want?"

"Hmmm" Lin Xi rubbed his chin in deep thought and responded, "Seems reasonable."

System 1314 was so glad he looked in the host's previous life. He glowed as he happily jumped up and down.

"Host if you're ready, we can enter the first world." Lin Xi nodded in confirmation and his sight blackened.