2.10

That night, Lin Xi and Zhang Yong decided to have a dinner date at a French restaurant. Bai Ning and Xia Long was dragged along.

While eating cheerfully, Lin Xi felt someone's eyes on him. He looked around and noticed the female lead eating with some high-class businessman.

Wang Xiu Ying was wearing a very showy dress that hugged her perfectly. Showing her curves, many men glanced in her direction. She had gotten the attention of the businessman during the auction and was invited for dinner.

However, she did not expect to see Professor Zhang in the restaurant especially not with Zheng Ru!

Due to her intensive stares, Zhang Yong also felt it and glanced at her before looking back at his lover.

Lin Xi was observing his lover's movements and saw that he had a peek at her.

"Are you charmed by her?"

Bai Ning almost choked on his water when he heard Lin Xi's words. Xia Long patted his lover's back making sure he was okay.

"My lower region will only react towards you," Zhang Yong seriously stated.

Then, he whispered in Lin Xi's ear, "Darling, do you want to test it?" Lin Xi blushed.

Bai Ning cringed at the scene in front of him. He quickly finished the meal and dragged Xia Long with him, not wanting to see any more of their flirting.

Wang Xiu Ying couldn't hear them, but seeing Zheng Ru blush, she grew irritated. She was reborn and given a second chance in life, but why does Zheng Ru always get everything she wanted. She had an ominous smile as she thought of a plan.

—————

The next day, Lin Xi had class, but he could barely get out of bed. His lover dragged him to bed last night and refused to stop until he was satisfied. His sex drive was way too strong.

He had a sinister thought to feed him a laxative as revenge.

"What are you planning?" Zhang Yong got out of the bathroom and saw that his lover had a face of mischief.

Lin Xi gave him an innocent smile before hopping into the shower.

After they had breakfast, Zhang Yong drove them to school and entered together. Many students stared at the pair, but they didn't care.

When they entered the classroom, the room was silent before many began whispering to themselves and stared at Lin Xi a couple of times. Eventually, a girl next to Lin Xi showed him an article online.

A Student from the 'Academy of Fine Arts' Kissing Another Man

Beneath the title was a picture of himself and another man locking lips, but the other man was blurred out to keep his identity a secret. The entire article was claiming that Lin Xi was doing shameless acts in public and seduced a lot of men.

The article already had thousands of views and it was increasing since it was posted on the school's main page. Lin Xi, himself didn't care, but this country is a conservative one that is against homosexuals. The school also didn't want to have a bad reputation, so they would probably take action against this.

Wang Xiu Ying smiled slyly; she made sure to blur out Zhang Yong's face because she didn't want him to be implicated and to show him that Zheng Ru was just a playboy that didn't deserve him.

When Zhang Yong found out, he was furious and demanded the principal to remove the article. The principal was helpless because someone hacked into the system and posted the article.

Before Zhang Yong murdered the principal, Lin Xi held him back. Lin Xi told him that he would get revenge on his own. Zhang Yong didn't want him to be in danger, but Lin Xi assured him that he would be fine.

Lin Xi: System, where is Wang Xiu Ying?

System 1314: She's having lunch with an investor from the auction.

Lin Xi: Using her body to gain power. She's quite bold.

He smirked at her tactics while thinking of his own.

—————

Next week was the painting competition that was held every year for students. The judges were famous artists from around the world, so almost everyone entered their works in order to get recognition. Getting comments from the judges were also helpful for young artists to improve.

The prize was also impressive because the top three students would get invitations to attend the most famous art schools. Zhang Yong also made it a requirement to enter the competition which no one opposed to.

On the day of the competition, all the paintings were out in display and they're names were on the back to ensure that there wasn't any biased.

Students were allowed to roam around and look but they weren't allowed to touch any of the paintings. A total of five judges went around and marked down all their notes on each painting.

Many gathered around a specific painting that was put in the corner of the room. It was an image of nine roses. Despite it being simple painting, many could see the minuscule details which represented the artist's effort. The colors contrasted beautifully making it very vibrant.

The judges were also impressed especially since it was created by a student. The quality looked like it was painted by an expert with 30 years of knowledge and experience.

By the end of the day, the competition came to an end and the judges revealed their scores for each painting. Due to the time constraint, only the top 10 were presented in front of everyone. The rest of the paintings had a piece of paper attached that had their scores and comments.

Starting from the 10th place, the painting was placed in front of the room as each judge spoke about the painting and where there should be improvements.

Since the artists' names weren't exposed, no one knew who the paintings belonged to until the end when all the students took their paintings home.