Izuku Midoriya

When I was five-years-old it started to get difficult for me to see. The edges of my vision started to turn black, thought it was normal since nobody told otherwise. By the time I turned six I could only look at whats right infront of me, my mom noticed that I couldn't see things from a certain distance and trip over things a lot. She took me to several eye doctors they all told me my eyes weren't the problem.

When I got a brain scan the found a tumor which seemed to be causing me to lose my sight. They had to do a emergency surgery before it got any worse, when I woke up from it all I could see was a fuzzy light brown. It was like someone put a scarf over my face, I couldn't see colors or details. But, I could see light, cold colored lights. My eyes were fine I can control were my eyes look and they look normal, people a lot of the time won't even notice.

The doctor told my mom that the only way I could've survived is to damage the part of my brain that processes what I'm seeing. I couldn't go to school for a year, instead I went a special blind school that taught me stuff like how to read braille and how to feel my way around stuff safely.

By the time I went back to the elementary school I was going to originally, I could feel everyone staring at me. All of my old friends wanted to know where I was, why were my textbooks different, and why I was walking around with a support cane. I didn't completely understand the situation myself, all I knew was that I couldn't see anything. Some of the kids bullied me for being blind but only once or twice then never do it again. I was still being bullied but it was for things like not having a quirk. Kacchan didn't bully me for two weeks when I showed back up, since are parents are friends he probably knew what happened before I showed back up. I did miss being able to see things like nature and loved ones faces, but no matter how hard I wish for it I'll never get it back so I just have to make the most of the situation.