Izuku Midoriya

"You wanted to see me?" I ask opening the door the the teacher's lounge. "Come here," All Might said in a serious tone, I walked to what I assumed to be the middle of the room and turned toward the area where his voice came from. "You went through a lot this school year, huh? Sorry I couldn't be nearby for the those attacks."

"That's...not something you need to apologize for, All Might. But more importantly, what did you mean when you said you wanted to talk to me?"

"Do you remember what I said when I gave you my power?"

"No, not really," I stated bluntly.

He took a deep breath, "I said that with getting One For All it didn't matter what it was as long as you took in my DNA, you would gain the quirk."

"Ok...where are you going with this?"

"I just thought you should know. That One For All can't be taken by force, unless the bearer wishes it. It originated from a certain quirk that existed in the past. The name of that quirk is 'All For One.' A quirk that could steal quirks from others and make them the holder's and one that could give those quirks to others. This was when superpowers were first showing up, before society had figured out how to deal with the changes. With the appearance of quirks suddenly, it made the old definition of normal crumble away. With that laws lost their meanings and civilization stopped progressing. I quote, 'If people were given equal power then we wouldn't have to worry about it.'"

"Was that a quote said by someone important?" I asked.

"Yes, during that chaotic time, there was someone who was the first to unify everyone. I'm sure you've heard of him."

"He stole quirks from people and with his power, his influence started to spread. He moved people in a calculating way, committing evil acts to his heart's content. In the blink of an eye, he became the leader of the League of Villains. I found a few rumors about it online, but are you sure it isn't fake? I haven't found anything about it in the textbooks," I continued.

"This information is suppose to be a secret. If people get powers, they look for places to use them."

"Why did you want to tell me this?"

"All For One, could give quirks to others, right? He made others trust him or surrender by giving him their quirks. But, there were many people who were given quirks who could not bear the burden and became slaves that couldn't speak." He continued, that must've been the cause for the Nomus. "There were also quirks that changed or mixed as they were passed on. He had a quirkless younger brother. He was weak but had a strong sense of justice. He hated what his brother was doing, so he kept resisting him. But, he forced a quirk onto his brother to give him strength. No one to this day knows if it was out of kindness or to force him into submission."

"Yeah, he was thought to be quirkless but he ended up having a quirk that could pass on other quirks."

"The quirk to stock power mixed with the quirk to pass on quirks. That was the origin of One For All." He concluded, surely there must've been a purpose to his long winded history lecture. But, I can't help but feel it's ironic how light always rises from darkness.

"I understand how that came about, but you still haven't answered why your telling me this."

"He probably stole a quirk long ago to make him stop aging, basically making him immortal. The defeated younger brother decided to entrust his quirk for the future generations. In hope that one day, it would become strong enough to stop his older brother. I thought I would be able to defeat him, but he survived. One For All is a power inherited to defeat All For One, so to speak. You may one day fight against him," All Might answered.

"I'll do my best." I replied automatically, "I'll do whatever you ask of me, no matter what it is! As long as you're with me, I can do anything! That's what it feels like." He hesitated for a moment before replying with, "That's not it, young Midoriya..I....Thank you, you should go home now your mom would be worried."

"..Alright.. If you insist." I straightened the strap on my backpack I wanted to question him but I really did need to leave. I walked through the hallway and wondered what All For One was planning. "What was all that about?" I jumped.

"K-k-kacchan?! H-how much of that did you hear?" I asked, he must've heard my the conversation with All Might and waited for me on the other side of the hallway.

"The real question is what didn't I hear. For someone who sounds exhausted he sure won't shut the hell up... But I have a few questions that I think you can answer." He teased in a intimidating voice. I would say he was getting ready to kill me, but all he was missing was the burning grip on my shoulder. But at least he couldn't feel me sweating through my clothes this time.

"Wh-what do you want," I asked out of fear.

"Did he give his quirk to you?" I stood there for a moment, I didn't reply. He quickly grabbed the front of my collar and pulled me up on my toes facing him. "Answer me you piece of shit!" He shouted angrily in my face, I closed my eyes not wanting to get myself into anymore trouble.

"Yes," I said barely louder than a whisper.

"Why then! Why you!?" he sneered through his teeth.

"B-be-because," I weighed my options and the consciences of them, but then I realized the outcome is inevitable. "Because I will use the strength to help people, you would use it just to beat up someone you don't like when things don't go your way!" He paused for a moment in shock of my sudden outburst. Then punched me in the stomach, shoving me to the ground, and stomped on the back of my head into the floor. "Don't you dare think for a second that this makes you better than me, Deku!" He yelled walking away, he emphasized the nickname to remind me of my place: a pebble beneath his feet. I stood back up slowly, feeling a thick liquid drip off my face. My nose must've of been bleeding, I used my sleeve to help stop the blood as I started to walk home. It was probably going to happen no matter what I said, I wondered when Kacchan would realize that beating me up doesn't serve any real purpose in the long run.