Izuku Midoriya

Slowly throughout the week Kacchan started to talk to me more and more, he didn't say anything I would consider bullying for a long time now. I think I could've actually called him a friend, he was a nice guy just scared to show it. I didn't know completely why he was being nice to me, maybe it was because we got to know each other better in some odd way. But I doubted there was a solid answer. He tried to stop calling me Deku, but I grew fond of the nickname so I told him it was ok to call me that.

"Hey Deku, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kacchan said nervously. Shit. I didn't know what he wanted to talk to me about but my imdete reaction is to panic.

"Sure," I replied, though I didn't mean it.

"Would..you..go" He stopped for amount, I was just waiting for him tell me to go fuck myself. "On a date with me..?" He mumbled then mumbled for a few minutes about something I couldn't hear, "FuCK! forget it," He replied to himself, he started to walk away.

"Yes,"

he stoped dead in his tracks. "....what?"

"Yes, I will go on a date with you."

His brain buffered for a moment, "...ok..I guess I'll pick you up at 8:00 then," He walked back to his desk and I went back to mine.

I rested my head on my arm laying on the desk and twirled the hair on the back of my neck. I couldn't help but smile brightly to myself, I would be lying if I said I didn't see him in a....romantic light. I just spent so much time bottling up my feeling for him and started to believe I was crazy developing feelings for someone who hated me. But now I know it's not like that at all.