All Might

"We need to decide the pairs for the final exam," Mr. Aizawa said sorting out some of the papers in front of him. "They should be paired based on each others strengths and weaknesses to make it as difficult as possible. Shoto Todoroki and Katsuki Bakugo would be partnered against me, to get Todoroki to stop holding back and to make Bakugo learn to work with someone he doesn't get along with." I wanted to interject because if that was the case then wouldn't Midoriya be a better fit? But, except for the one battle at the beginning of the year they seemed to be getting along better now, so I let him continue.

"I going to put Izuku Midoriya and Momo Yaoyorozu against you, All Might. Don't even consider going easy on the kid, the exam is made to be impossible for everyone on purpose, no real villain is going to take pity on him."

"Of course, I understand," I replied. I just needed to keep in mind that young Midoriya wasn't as weak as he seemed.

When we first met he was getting suffocated by the slug villain underneath a bridge. After I saved him kept rubbing his hands against the ground looking for the 1970's voice recorder he had with him, it was burnt, wet, with pieces of it missing.

Confused I picked it up and handed it to him, "O-oh thank you," he said quietly.

"No problem, sorry to get you caught up in my villain fighting," I replied.

"A-All M-Mi-Might?!" His eyes widened in shock. Imdeity he started bowing up and down repeatedly like a broken toy, "I'msorryI'mblindIdidn'trealizeI'mahugefan-"

"Slow down, it's fine. I need to take this villain to the police now, it was nice meetin-"

"W-wait!" He puts his arms up in front of me to try to keep me from leaving. "I just have one question I promise it won't take long." He pleaded, well if he was blind I didn't think he would've noticed if I changed back into my normal form.

"I-is it possible for me to become a hero and go to U.A even though I'm blind and quirkless?" He asked in a quiet voice as if he were embarrassed for asking. "I-I can keep up with normal classes just fin-"

"I'm sorry but no," I stated simply. "It doesn't matter if you can keep up with classes for people who can see. You wouldn't be able to realize there's a villain until it's too late, and if you do realize soon enough you wouldn't be able to defend yourself. I'm not going to lie to you, sorry that's just how it works." His joyful expression turned sad after hearing my response.

"Sorry for wasting your time," He mumbled barely loud enough to hear. He walked away facing the ground I was already starting to feel guilty but I real did need to take the villain to the police station.

It wasn't until the sludge villain was attacking young Bakugo that I realized I lost the villain. Midoriya ran after him frantically throwing his backpack at him and trying to claw the villain off of his friend. He reminds me of when I was young: quirkless but always willing to put myself in danger if it meant I could save someone else. I realized that I was nothing more than a shitty person by watching this kid put himself in danger and doing nothing about, it let alone a hero. Finally I did decide to step in, as expected afterwards a whole crowd of journalist were asking me questions, by the time I managed to escape them the boy already left.

But luckily I was able to catch up with him on his way home when I apologised for underestimating him and told him that he could be come a hero, he adimadicly started crying. I never saw anyone that happy before, Midoriya really did have the potential to become a hero and I did all that I could've done to train him to make sure of that.

______
A.N : sorry the I made you guys wait so long for a short chapter. I originally wasn't going to add this to the story. So I had some difficulties writing it.

The next three chapters I've written are even shorter so I was wondering if you want me to make them all into one chapter, post all three on the same day, or post them on different days?

Thank you soooo much for reading (^v^)/