Multiple Perspectives

Katsuki Bakugo perspective:

When I came back to house to study neither one of his parents bothered us, but we were playing it safe anyway. As we worked on are homework when I caught sight of a purple mark on the side of his neck hidden behind his shirt collar.

"Hold still for a moment," I told him as I leaned over and tugged on his collar to see it better.

The mark was pale but still noticeable if you look and about the size of a quarter. My face turned red, it was obviously a hickey, I'm dead if his parents saw it. I pulled a bandaid out my pocket and placed it over the mark, he put his hand up to his neck to figure out what I did.

"Why did you put bandaid over my neck, am I bleeding?" He asked.

"No it's..just...uh...." He was so innocent I couldn't just blurt it out. "..bruise," he looked even more confused.

"How did I get a?....oh,oh," He mutter his face went red when he figured it out, causing me to get even more flustered so I looked away. Thank god he can't see me. "Why do you have bandaids with you in the first place?"

"Cause of your clumsy ass," I joke pushing his shoulder with my finger. We laughed quietly, it took me a minute to realize he was smiling at me. He always had a beautiful pure smile that could light up the universe, I'll fight a war by myself to protect that smile. Fuck, that was so cheesy I'm going to make myself puke.

"Anyway it's getting late bye babe," He got extra flustered at the pet name, I lightly kissed his lips before leaving.

As much as I hated it I couldn't help but think about his dad, I didn't understand him in the slightest. He looked like a typical thirty year old office man with a stick up his ass, but he just acted so weird.

I was getting ready to leave I tried to push those thoughts out of my mind but I was able to hear his conversation in the room on the other side of the hallway, "I told you this is my final it isn't for debate. So please, grow the fuck up and tell me who the ninth user is!" his dad stated fusteraded probably during some conference call.

The fuck is he getting his panties in a twist about.

"I'm going to give my son my quirks to continue my legacy....Because he'll obviously be a better successor than you, we been through this." I stood in front of the door in pure shock and horror.

It sounded like he was All For One.

But...no it can't be.

...Right?

Just like that everything started to click. He must of been work for the League of Villains, no he probably created it. "Hold on a moment I have other things to attend to." He hung up, I tried to steady my breathing.

"If your done eavesdropping you can come in, Bakugo."

held my breath for a second it felt like I was going to vomit out of fear, "There's no point in running." he continued, when finally mustered up enough courage and anger I threw the door open to the normal looking office room lined with bookshelves and a few pieces of medical equipment.

"Are you fucking doubting me? Do I seem like some sort of coward, bastard?!" I challenged as I shoved my hands in my pockets so he couldn't see how much they were shaking.

"No," he stated leaning back in the office chair, and glared at me with his green dead eyes. "But based off your heart rate I can tell your not doubting me either," I tried to glare back at him just as hard.

"I don't know who the ninth user is so don't ask me! I don't even care about half of those fuckers Deku calls classmates!" I yelled trying to sound cold and harsh.