The Killer's Daughter

My name is Jen.Jen Woods.I'm fourteen years old.My mother is Jane Woods and my father,Jeff Woods.Otherwise known as Jeff and Jane the Killer.

A lot of people,when I was younger wouldn't come near me.They said I was a devil child.That I was going to kill them.So I was isolated with nobody but a young girl named Sally.

Don't get me wrong,I love being with Sally.She's a bundle of joy.But it gets a little frustrating.I never talked to anyone in Creepypasta mansion but Sally,mom,and dad.They all admired me when I was younger.But after a while they went back to ignoring me.I never knew why.

My parents treated me like Rapunzel.I was never allowed to leave the house.My hair grew very long.It reached my feet.My mother,at the end and start of everyday,would brush my hair.But they never used it for 'powers'.

"Ben!Jen!" mom yelled up the stairs.I heard her mumble how much our names sounded alike. "Jeff,the gang and I are heading out!Be back in about a month!"

I came out of my room,now running down the stairs. "But mom," I said. "Who's gonna brush my hair?Who's gonna hang out with me?I'm gonna be alone!"

"Ben is here for that," she stated.I looked back at the stairs to see Ben standing at the bottom. "See you in a month," mom exclaimed,leaving and closing the door behind her.

"Wanna play video games?" I asked. He nodded and we walked to the living room. I put in Mario Kart and we played.It was very intense and we played for about an hour.

Ben paused the game and looked at me.I put the controller down and looked at him. "I'm hungry," he laughed

My stomach growled,agreeing with him.He took my hand and ran to the kitchen,laughing.And I was laughing too.It was fun.Until we both crashed into a wall. "Ungh," I groaned. "There's a wall there."

"I hadn't noticed," Ben sarcastically replied,rolling his eyes.

"Whatcha wanna eat?" I asked,sitting on the counter.

He gave me a look and we both said,"Pizza!"

"Alright," he said."Let's make a pizza."

I pulled my hair back in a hair tie and washed my hands.He washed his hands as well.I rolled out the dough and Ben tried doing that trick where you twirl it on your finger.It ended up dropping to the floor which I skillfully caught.

"You have skills!" he exclaimed,laughing.

I got up and put the dough on the counter. "You act surprised," I chuckled.

"Does this make us friends?" Ben asked.

I smirked and said,"Sure.Why not?"