Trying to escape

*Time skip because lazy author is lazy*

A month has passed and the rest of the gang came back.As everyone went to unpack,Ben and I sat on the couch playing Mario Kart,seeing as we couldn't play Legend of Zelda games anymore.

"Anything exciting happen while we were gone?" dad asks.

"We can't play Zelda games anymore," I say. "And Ben and I started dating."

"You aren't allowed to date," dad scoffs. I sit up and pause the game.

"And why not?!" I challenge.

"Because I'm your father and I say this is unacceptable!" he yells.I throw the remote down on the couch and run to my room,crying.I slam the door shut and lock it.

"What the hell did you do Jeff?!" I hear mom yell.

"I just told her she can't date Ben!" dad yells back.

"And why the hell not?!" mom challenges.

"She's too young!" he pushes. "She's going to turn from a killer to a whore!"

"Jeff you're being ridiculous!You're ruining your only child's life!"

"I'm making the right decisions for her and one day she's going to thank me for this!"

I sob harder and harder.They really were arguing about this?Why should I even exist if this is the drama I make?

I walk into my bathroom,picking up a razor.I push it against my skin until it draws blood.I drag it across my wrist,making it bleed badly.Before I black out,I see SlenderMan's face.