A/N *300+ reads?!*

Oh my god thank you guys so much!This is entirely amazing.It's honestly like a dream come true.I never thought I could even achieve this.I see stories with 1,000+ reads and I'm like,"That'll never happen."

So as the story starts to fall apart and shit gets real,I've been thinking.What if we start a THIRD book?I know it sounds bizarre but it's just a thought.What do you think?

If you hadn't noticed,I'd been passing the point of view onto different characters during the chapters.I thought it was a cute twist.

I'm sorry,I'm so happy I forgot what I was thinking.Recently I'd been doing research on Creepypasta since I was sort of a newbie when I started and look where we are now!Yeah.Of course my research is done at night,so I get paranoid that SlenderMan is going to appear in my room or Ben is going to climb out of my iPod.

Lately I was caught up on 'Suicide Squidward' or 'Red Mist'.He seriously fucked my mind up.Now all I see is his face everywhere,no matter what.So thanks a lot guys.I was thinking of including him in my story but I have no idea how.Do you?

So the new chapter I'm trying to find a way to bring everything together.I know past chapter I included Uboa but she was just making a cameo.I want to bring her into the story as a maybe full time character.Do you think she should?

I'm kinda freaked out because I feel like I'm gonna die because of the Creepypastas.But not as freaked out as I was this morning.But I wanted to find some new info then what I already know.I officially hate horror.

But I continue for you guys! :>

See you lovelies in the next chapter!