Get her help

I clutch my cheek in pain.I look at Ben in anger before my eyes close.I couldn't see anything,but I could hear what was going on.

"Ben your a jackass!" dad yells.I get scooped up in someones arms and move close to them.

"She doesn't deserve this," Silver's voice says above me.So he was the one who picked me up. "You do."

I'm carried somewhere and set down on something soft.I assume it was a bed.The cold feeling of ice comes to my forehead and I flinch.

"What happened to her?!" mom's voice shrieks.

"Ben," Silver mutters.He takes my hand in his.I force my eyes open and stare at him.I smile slightly then flinch in pain.

"Silver,thank you," I whisper.He kisses my forehead and smiles down at me.There's a knock on the door and Ben's head peaks through.

"Can I come in?" he asks.I motion for him to come in and he stares down at me. "I'm so sorry," he murmurs. "It's all my fault."

I try to get up but my body aches in pain,causing me to drop back down.I sigh and look Ben in the eyes. "I'm not a whore," I growl.Silver helps me out of the bed and carries me to the kitchen.

"Can I get you anything?" Slendy asks when he sees my fragile state.

"Root beer float,please," I mutter. He nods and gets to work.He sets the glass in front of me which I sip from nonchalantly.

"I swear it was a horrible mistake leaving her with Ben in the first place," Mom's voice echoes as her heels click on the floor into the kitchen. "I see your better sweetie," she smiles,kissing the top of my head.

"Mom,I'm seventeen now," I inform her. "You're treating me like a child."

"Your my baby girl though," she mumbles in a way you would if you're talking to a baby.

"Jane,I'm telling you Ben is no good!" Dad's voice sends chills down my spine as he enters the kitchen.

"Okay,that's enough!" I yell,standing up.I was still a little wobbly so I held onto the kitchen counter. "You can assume all you want,but Ben,no matter what,is my best friend.If you trash talk him,you trash talk me!"

"Watch your tone young lady!" mom snaps.

"I'm tired of you treating me like this!" I exclaim.I take my root beer float up to my room,slamming the door shut and locking it.I sit against the door and sigh,sipping my float.

"We need to get her help," I hear dad's voice mutter. "She's gone insane."