Maybe Jealous,Maybe Not

As soon as we sat it the car,Ben drove off fast.We didn't say anything.Didn't interact.Just drove home in silence.When we got home,I rushed up the stairs into my room.I slammed the door shut and locked it.

I leaped onto my bed,face down into the pillow.I screamed then cried then screamed again.I didn't know why I felt this way.It's not like Ben and I had been dating.Not like he would ever go out with me anyway.I'm a killer.

Little did I know Ben sat outside my door.I opened my laptop and pulled up the song 'I'm in love with a killer'.I changed into blue sweat pants and a plain white tee shirt."I'm in looove," I sang. "With a killer!"

It was true.I was in love with Ben Drowned,a killer.He just didn't know it.But I did.I knew I was in love with him.I tackled that woman because I was jealous.Ben knocked on my door,causing me to pause my music. "Hey," I said through the door.

"Hey," he said. "Can I come in?"

At first I was tempted to say no.He saw me rage today.I was upset and my face was stricken with the black tears that I had shed.But I opened the door anyway. "Hey," I said,closing the door behind him.

"Hey," he repeated.He grabbed a brush and motioned for me to sit down in front of him.I did as instructed and he brushed my hair. "So," he said after a long silence. "I was thinking a lot about today..."

"Me too," I cut in. "Look,I'm sorry.I don't know what came over me.I just saw her kiss you and..." My voice trailed off.There was nothing to say.What was I suppose to say 'I love you and that woman is a whore?'

"I know," he interrupted my thoughts. "Look.I do like you."

"I know," I said. "That's why we're friends."

"No," he objected. "More than friends."

"Best friends?" I ask stupidly.

"More than that," he said.

"Mega best friends?"

"No!"

"SUPER mega best friends?"

"Oh god.I love you!I want you to be my girlfriend!"