This is Us

I set my mask on my dresser.It was the first time outside of my room that I wouldn't be wearing my mask.I straighten my tie.

"Masky,are you ready?" Hoodie knocks on my door.

"Just a sec," I call.I slip on my shoes and stare at myself in the mirror.I reach for my mask but decide against it.It is a funeral after all.

I open the door and stare into Hoodie's eyes.Instead of his signature hoodie he wore a suit.His eyes had a hint of sadness.

We walk downstairs and meet with the rest of the group.We all drive off the Jeff's grave,except SlenderMan.He teleported there with his daughters.

I hung my head low,upset.Silvia patted me on the back and I smile at her.Sally held out her teddy bear to me.I chuckled and took it,giving it a slight hug.I hand it back to her and she smiles.

Silvia locked hands with me.I look at her and smile a little more.I stare at Jeff's grave.It was a shame he's gone.But there was so much pressure on him.

The only sound that could be heard was Jane's weeping.Liu gave her a hug and we all tried our best not to cry.

Jane knelt down at Jeff's grave and placed a red tulip.She smiled sadly.It was the first flower she received from him.She got back up and rejoined Liu.She donned the same dress she wore for her eighteenth birthday.She patted her stomach and sighed.

"Too bad you won't know some people in your family," she whispered. "Even your own father."

"Jane,who are you talking to?" Slendy asks.

"The baby," she says as if it's the most normal thing ever.

"What baby?" I ask.

"During vacation Jeff and I had decided to have another child," she explains. "And then all this stuff happened.I'm about seven months pregnant now."

I nod silently as Silvia weeps.I wrap my arms around Silvia,staring at the graves.She sobs into my chest as I rub her back in circles.She stops crying,but sniffles.

A mysterious car pulls up right behind mine.At first I thought nothing of it until the door opened.Nobody was there.At least,that's what I thought.Uboa climbed out of the car.She wore a black dress and hung her head low at Jeff's grave.

Silvia clutches to my hand like it's the only thing keeping her alive.Rake pushed his hair of his human form out of his eyes.

"Thank you for comforting me Tim," Silvia whispers.I tense up.People don't really call me Tim.I nod,staring silently at Jeff's grave.

"He was a good man," Rake says. "I wish he was here with us."

Jane plays with her wedding ring.I knew it would be hard for her to say goodbye the most considering she had raised a family with him.He saved her from her horrible family.

We all said our final goodbyes and drove home.As we get farther and farther from the graves,I let the tears I was holding back drip down my face.Silvia patted my thigh.

"It's okay Tim," she whispered. "It's okay."