Chapter 17 - A/N

Hey guys!Gracie and Destiny here.We have special news.We decided that we wanted to start a YouTube channel to connect with you guys.

There are some flaws.We don't know if we want do: comedy sketches,just vlog type things,or play games every now and then.Let us know what you think we should do.

We also need channel name suggestions.If you come up with anything let us know in the comments.

This chapter I,Destiny,wanted to base this off of the fact that when people die the brain still lives for seven seconds to replay back what had happened that is important in a person's life.Although she isn't dead yet.

I DIDN'T SAY SHE WAS DYING....

So for the next chapter a lot of you may be...disturbed if you hate same sex relationships.If you hate same sex relationships,I'm upset with you.I'm not in one,but I support it.I think if you love someone then you should be with them.

This is for a lot of things I've seen,heard and experienced.I'm celebrating that PA is now a place where same sex relationships can be married.It's also in spirit of a video I've seen by Todrick Hall called Cinderfella.

If your gay,lesbian,or bisexual,I applaud you.You are amazing.Love who you want to love.I'm bisexual so I know what it's like.Be yourself.You are beautiful/handsome.