Ben and Jen

Ben and I had finished making the pizza.We topped it with pepperoni and mushroom,our favorite.We sat at the kitchen table talking about ourselves until the pizza was done.

"You what?" I asked laughing.

He laughed and said,"I messaged the girl until she disconnected."

I playfully punched his arm. It was good to have a new friend.Ben is amazing.

The timer on the oven went off and I ran over like a child,squealing,"It's done!It's done!"

Ben took the oven mitt and pulled the pizza out of the oven.I cut the pizza into pieces and we both grabbed half.I ate all my slices in about half a hour while he ate his in five minutes,offering me help finishing my pizza.

I laughed and said,"No Ben!This is MY pizza!" He chased me around the house while I ate the pizza.I gave him the plate and when he saw it was empty he made a pouty face.

"Aww,is Benny sad?" I joked.

He playfully punched my arm and mumbled,"Shut up."

He ran off while I chased after him,yelling,"I'm gonna get you Drowned!"

I took a pitcher of water and held it over his head.

"You wouldn't dare!" he exclaimed.

I dumped the water on him,causing him to scream. "I'm drowning!!" he yelled.

I made him stand up,giving him an 'are you serious?' face.He looked down at his body and noticed he was still alive.

He chuckled nervously and said,"I guess I'm not drowning."

"God Ben," I rolled my eyes. "Not all water you touch will drown you!"

He hugged me,getting me wet with the water. "I know that now," he mumbled. "Thanks."