'Til Death Do Us Part

Gold and I sat on the edge of the clouds,staring down at the people,hand in hand.I smile lightly over at him and he smiles back.

"I wish I could say goodbye to them," I whisper.

"It's okay," he whispers. "We can give them a last goodbye."

He stands up,causing me to stand up with him.He flaps his wings and we fly down to Earth,walking the streets.

It was dark and raining.It seemed as if the Heavens was mourning our deaths.We walk to the house,staring up at it.I go to open the door but he stops me.

"Just fly through," he whispers.I nod and walk through the door.

I look around.It was the same as we had left,but an air of depression was around the house.Mom and dad sat on the couch,mother crying into dad's chest.

"The funeral is tomorrow morning," Slendy whispered.Dad nodded,holding mom tightly in his arms.I walked upstairs to Ben's room.He sat on the floor beside his bed,crying.

"Jen,I don't know if you can hear me,but I love you," he sobbed.I walk over to him and get on my knees.I look over at Gold and he nods approvingly.I kiss Ben on the cheek,causing him to look up and right through me. "I miss you Jen," he whispers. "I love you.Thank you for visiting."

I get up and link hands with Gold once again.We wander the hall to Liu's room.He sat on his bed,tears streaked his face.He listened to music while sobbing out the lyrics.

"AND IT'S TOO LATE TO APOLOGIZEEE!" he sobbed. "TOO LATTEEEE."

"LIU KNOCK IT OFF!" Mom screamed.He stopped singing but cried still.I reached out to him and pulled him into a hug.He looked frightened but hugged back.

"I'm hugging air," he whispered. "This is so weird."

"Liu,it's me your hugging," I giggle.He stares at me.He laughs lightly and smiles.It's as if he won the Superbowl.

"Jen,is that you?" he whispers.

"Yep,it's me," I laugh. "I went to Heaven.I'm a ghost now."

He laughs,smiling.It was like a weight has been lifted off his shoulders. "Nice to talk to you again Jen," he grins.

I step back and link my hand with Gold's.We leave and check on everyone else.We give them reassurance and get them to smile.We then walk downstairs to be greeted with Mom and Dad who,by now,have already heard that we were here.Mom stretches her arms out to me.

"Jennifer,give me a hug," she whispers.I run to her arms and hug her.She hugs back,letting tears drop down her face.Dad wraps his arms around us,also crying.

"We love you so much sweetie," he croaks. "It's just a shame we can't see you."

"I'm fine dad," I mutter.

"We will always love you,dead or not," Mom smiles at me,holding me at arms length. "Be sure you come to your funeral tomorrow.We had you and Silver buried together."

"His name is Gold," I state matter-of-factly.

"Gold?" dad asks.

"Gold," I confirm. "Like the Pokemon game he is on.Pokemon Gold."

"You better get back to heaven sweetie," Mom smiles sadly.

"Okay,just don't cry over me," I smile. "You'll be with me sometime.Maybe not soon,but someday.I don't want you to cry."

"We promise," they declare in sync.

"Jen," Ben's voice says from the stairs.I turn around and look at him.He bares a knife in his hands and I stare at him scared. "I'm going to join you,my love."

"BEN,DON'T!" I scream.It's too late.He pierces his heart with the knife.I fall to my knees and cry.I take Gold's hand and he takes me hack to Heaven so we can greet Ben.

"Ben Drowned," the man's voice creaks.

"I'm here," Ben greets.

"Walk inside," the voice commands. "The others are waiting for you."

I stare at Ben as he walks along the clouds to me.I run to him and hug him,crying.All I could do was cry.I didn't know what to think.

"Ben,you didn't need to kill yourself," I tell him,wiping away my tears.

"But I promised to myself I would love you,even in death," he says.I nod,still crying.Gold puts an arm around me and Ben stares. "If you want to be with Gold,then you can." He smiles at me. "I hope you and him are happy." I hug Ben.

"You still are my best friend," I state.He hugs back and I smile.This wasn't as I planned,but we are all together.That's all that mattered.Suicide or not.