Lost Soul

I stare and Slendy's face and laugh maniacally.I sounded so weird.This time even he couldn't help me.I wasn't horrified like last time.

"Jen,snap out of this!" he exclaims.

"Snap out of what?" I question.I stare at his face.No focus,just staring.It became a blur until I blinked. "I'm not horrified like last time Slendy," I laugh. "THIS is ME!ALL ME!You call me insane Mommy?I'M INSANE NOW!Are you proud?!"

"Jen,this isn't you!" Ben yells,staring into my eyes. "Jen,please.Come back to me!"

SlenderMan rests a hand on his shoulder and pulls him away from me. "Her soul is lost now," he mutters.

After a while it seemed like the whole family was gathered,just staring at me.I stare back at them,the permanent grin plastered on my face,bleeding.I fell to my knees and stared at the ground.Silver immediately runs over to me and puts an arm around me.

"SILVER!GET BACK!" Slendy yells. "IT'S USELESS!"

"BUT I LOVE HER!" Silver cries. "IF SHE DIES LIKE THIS SO DO I!"

He rests his forehead on mine and stares into my eyes.I let out a tear as he grasps my hands.He kisses me subtly and I close my eyes,staring into a black void.

"I'm sorry this happened," he whispers,the heat from his breath rising. "If this is the end of you,it's the end of me."

I bled.That's all I could do.Bleed and cry.I open my eyes and stare at the rest of the family,gripping Silver's hand tighter.I cried more and more as I stared longer and longer.

"I'm so sorry," I breathe. "I'm sorry I'm insane.But,I'm a killer.And this killer is done."

I close my eyes and let the whiteness that is death consume me.

---------------------------------------

Opening my eyes,I stare at golden gates.I walk up and knock,the doors parting immediately.

"Jennifer Woodsss," a voice creaks.

"That's me," I speak loudly.

"Come inn," the voice creaks.I walk through the gates.

I look around.I see people with wings and halos.So this was Heaven.There was houses along the clouds and I assumed it was where the angels slept.And stayed.

My wings grew.They were wides,about five feet wingspan.I was given a halo and I held it over my head.It 'snapped' into place.That's the only way I could described it.I took away my hand and it was just floating there.

"Goldd," the same voice that greeted me croaks.

"That's me," I heard Silver's voice call.

"Long waited arrival,sir," the voice says. "Come inn."

The gates open and Silver's face appears.I run to him and wrap my arms around him,crying.He hugs back and we link hands,walking on the clouds.

"So your real name is Gold?" I whisper.

"Yeah," he admits. "I was trapped in a Pokemon game.And then I came across the Creepypastas.I was dead already,but this was the only way I accepted death."

"With someone you love," I conclude,looking at him.He nods.

"But,my dear,death isn't as bad if you have someone you love with you," he smiles.He takes my face in his hands and kisses me.I kiss back,happy to be with him.

"I will always love you," I say. "Forever."