Seven

Stella's Pov:

I stood in front of my mirror starring at my reflection. White jeans, light blue tank top and white converse. So plain and simple, I can't remember the last time I got to dress this simple when I went out. Every time Cody and I go out I feel the need to dress up. He made me feel like I was an object to be shown off. Which is nice to an extent but after a while you stop feeling like yourself and more like a barbie doll. 

I heard a car honk and looked out my window to see Chance outside. I grabbed my phone and looked at the time: 9:59 on the dot. 

I yelled goodbye to my parents and Mia that were sitting in the kitchen finishing up breakfast. 

"Wow it's very refreshing going out with someone that actually arrives on time." I joked as I got into the car. Chance's facial expression changed into one a couldn't read very briefly before he plastered a smile back on his face.

"I hope you have a full stomach cause we're going on an adventure." He said pulling away from my house and rolling the windows down as he turned the radio up.

Chance's Pov:

She just had to bring him up. I mean technically she didn't but she insinuated he is always late...which is again astonishing to me because Stella hates tardiness. 

The song on the radio changed to 'I Like Me Better' by Lauv. This song made me think of Stella every time I heard it. I looked over at her with her hair blowing in the wind a smile spread on her lips. I kept my eyes on the road and listened to her sing along with a small smile on my face. Was it selfish to want every day to start like this. Us, together, listening to love songs. 

I pulled up to Santa Monica Pier and payed for parking. 

"No way, we used to come here every weekend in high school." Stella said as I parked the car. 

"I know, I wanted to give you a stress free day. Just like that weekend before finals week." I said and locked the car pushing my hands into my pockets as I walked next to her. 

"Oh my god, I almost forgot about that. I'll never forget you buying me ice cream before we got on the ferris wheel and then it fell off the side and hit that bitchy girl from stats on the head." She recalled laughing. He laugh was so beautiful. It was contagious. 

"Marissa?" I asked laughing and she nodded. I watched her stare out onto the pier at the hundreds of people. Her eyes went a little wide and I asked whats wrong.

"Uh Chance I think you've been.. spotted?" She said and I looked forward to see a few teenage girls walking over to us.

"Chance, we're so sorry to bother you would it be okay if we got a picture with you?" I smiled at them and gave Stella an 'i'm sorry' look. 

"Of course yeah, Stell would you mind taking it?" I asked and one fo the girls gave Stella her phone as I got int the middle of all of them and smiled.

"There you go girls, have a great day." I said giving them each a hug before Stella and I got back to our walk. 

"Here take these Mr.Boyband." Stella said giving me her Raybans. I bit back a laugh and thanked her putting them on.

"You know, that's the first time I've realized how real this all is. You're actually famous. Girls are obsessed with you." She said giving me a smile.

"I know, it's crazy to think about honestly. I never pictured this would be my life. But I'm glad you're in it." I said as we stopped at one of the booths that had balloon darts.