Ten

Chance's Pov:

"Daddy, Daddy wake up!" I sat up letting my notebook fall off the bed and yawned as Brooklyn climbed into my lap.

"Daddy, how come you didn't wake me up this morning?" Brooklyn asked and I rubbed my eyes.

"Sorry baby I was up late writing. You hungry kiddo?" I asked her and pulled her close to my chest. 

"Yeah, oh and Aunt Presley just got home, she's downstairs!" Brooklyn said and I smiled lifting her up to carry her downstairs.

"Are the rumors true, is my little sis finally home?" I asked rounding the corner and seeing her in the kitchen with my mom.

"Only if the rumors that my famous brother is finally home are true!" She raid and ran over giving me a hug. 

"So not to totally bombard you or anything but what in the hell are you letting Stella marry that guy?" She asked pulling away and placing her hands on her hips.

"Mom you told her!?!" I said with a sigh placing Brooklyn down gently. 

"No actually, the wedding invitations kind of gave it away." Presley said lifting it from the counter. I grabbed it from her and ready over the invitation. Thirteen days from today the love of my life was planning on getting married. 

"Chance please tell me you're going to do something about this." Presley said giving Brooklyn her sippy cup.

"I am. But thats all I'm telling you. We're gonna have to get me a suit." 

Stella's Pov:

I surprised myself by booking a venue and managing to get invitations out in less than 24 hours. My parents seemed more stressed than I was which caught me off guard. 

When Mia finally came back yesterday she seemed more helpful than I expected. She is a big reason I got all this done. Cody and I went to three different venues before we finally chose one. 

"So today we have to go to the florist and to the bakery to order a cake." Mia said walking into my kitchen with a check list. I smiled at her and shook my head. 

"You know I would never be able to do all this without you." I said and set my tea down onto the counter.

"Or Chance..he did pick out your wedding dress you know. The one you won't let me see." She reminded me for the thousandth time. I laughed slightly and stood from my seat at the counter and flattened out my dress.

"I'm ready when you are." I said and she grabbed her purse placing it on her shoulder.

"Well let's go." 

As we walked around town to get to the florist shop I saw Chance's Aunt standing outside talking to  what looked to be a bride to be.

"Oh Stella, twice and two days. How's the planning going?" She asked and I bit my lip.

"It's going, we still have a ton to do, today is cake and flowers. Tomorrow is the DJ and photographer." I said and Mia checked her list to double check.

"Well I can't wait to see what you guys accomplish. I'm sure it'll be beautiful wedding." She said and hugged me goodbye before following her bride to a car. 

"Let's hope she's right, come on!" Mia said opening the door for me. 

I walked in and looked at all the possible combinations of flowers but all I really wanted was red roses. Simple but effective.