Seventeen

Chance's Pov:

"Hey bud." Brady said sitting down next to me as the other guys continued coming up with chords for the rest of the song we were working on today.

"Hey Brady, whats up?" I asked him placing my arm over his shoulder.

"I wanted to talk to you. I know you're probably over everyone being up in your business and telling you that you have to work up the courage to tell Stella but I have a different perspective and I think you're actually going to like it." He rambled and I gave him a small smile. I really appreciate how much Brady cares about me and I value his opinion a lot so I nodded and decided to hear him out.

"Listen Chance I am only sixteen I have never felt love in my life. You're one of the people I look up to most and seeing you at this crossroad it's really opened my eyes. Out of everyone I know you are by far the most deserving of love. I want you to know that this isn't one sided. I truly believe if or when you decide to tell Stella it will all work out. I know that this decision is life changing and I think thats an aspect everyone is forgetting about. This can go two ways you know? But the reason everyone is forgetting about that part is because we all see the way you two act around each other. It's as if you're already married. Brooklyn worships Stella and Stella is the type of girl you don't have to worry about caring about you for the wrong reasons. She loved you as Chance Perez before you were in a boyband. Remember that. You won't find another girl like her if you let her go." Brady said making me astonished for two reasons.

1. Because he's sixteen and had more insight than anyone else who's talked to me about this, and 2. He was absolutely right.

I knew I wanted to tell her but now realization really hit as to why I have to tell her. 

"Thank you Brady." I said and hugged him as we stood up to make our way back to Michael, Sergio, and Drew. 

"Listen up guys. I have a week before the love of my life puts on that dress, walks down the aisle, and says I do to the wrong guy. We have to perfect this song. I have one shot to win her over. And I'm finally admitting I need help." Cheers roared throughout the studio and a nervous sigh left my lips as Michael picked up a guitar starting to strum the chords I had come up with last week.

Stella's Pov:

"So Mia, you can't keep putting me off. I know you want Drew to be your date to the wedding." I said as we sat in my living room. 

"Okay let me freakin know how you've noticed that with everything you've got going on. Have you even started packing??" Mia asked avoiding my question.

"Would you shut up, yes obviously." I said lying through my teeth.

"You know I am currently living in your room with you so I know that is complete bullshit." Mia said and I ignored her hearing the doorbell ring.

"Sorry can't hear you Cody's here." I sing songed going to answer the door. I smiled seeing Cody dressed in a suit and tie.

"Hi handsome." I said leaning in and kissing him. Guilt. Why am I feeling guilty for kissing him? I love him.

"Hey babe, are you and Mia hungry?" He asked and picked up a box of pizza he set on my bench. I smiled at shook my head in slight awe. 

"You get me." I laughed and Mia ran over quickly. 

"I smelt pizza." She said slightly out of breath. 

"I figured you two could use some food, I know Stella has to start packing and she needs all the nutrients she can get before she starts."

"Holy shit your psychic." Mia said taking the box from his hand and walking over to the kitchen table setting it down. I laughed at her ridiculousness and shut the front door behind Cody as he walked over to the table taking a seat.

"Are you gonna help us pack pretty boy?" Mia asked taking her third bite out of the slice she picked up only a few seconds ago. 

"Of course, why do you think I'm here?" Cody asked getting up to grab a glass of water.

"Do you ladies want something to drink?" He asked us taking a sip of his water.

"Is wine an option?" Mia asked and I playfully rolled my eyes.

"Okay tough crowd, coke please." She sighed.

"Make that two please babe, they're in the fridge." I said and he nodded walking over and grabbing two cans for us. 

"So, you excited to be moving to London?" Mia asked now almost halfway done with her second slice. I swear that girl could eat as if she's starving.

"Yeah it's a really great opportunity. If I can run a company abroad then I that will definitely show my dad I can do it here." Cody said finishing his water. 

"I can't believe you're stealing my best friend for two years." Mia said making the room fall uncomfortably silent. I coughed and decided to speak up.

"Hey you've always wanted to go to London, now you have an excuse. You can visit me anytime." I said and got up cleaning my spot. 

"Yeah you're right." Mia said looking down at her empty plate in thought. I sighed and walked over to Cody kissing his cheek.

"Thanks for the pizza babe. You ready to help me start packing?" I asked and he nodded leading me towards the stairs.

"Just meet us up there when you're done Mia." I said and she nodded.

Mia's Pov:

I was starting to get tired of watching Stella and Chance both miss out on their opportunity for true love. I didn't want to wind up like them so I swallowed my pride, picked up my phone, and scrolled through my contacts until I found Drew's name. I pressed the call icon and lifted the phone to my ear as it rang.

"Hey Mia, what's going on?" He asked cheerily through the phone. 

"I want you to be my date to the wedding." I blurted out before I could stop myself. I could almost hear the smile on his face which brought one to my own.

"Forward, I like it. I'm surprised you beat me to it, I planned on asking you." He chuckled and Ibit back another smile.

"So is that a yes?" I asked nervously tapping my leg.

"Oh it's a hell yes."